PDA

View Full Version : RAGAZZO

CRISP
10-09-04, 05:24 AM
We are thinking of putting our thoroughbred dressage mare in foal this year, and would like any information on the stallion Ragazzo 998 who is available through 4 aces, information on his temperment & offspring would be appreciated.

Moose
16-09-04, 05:15 AM
I have a mare pregnant to him at the moment...so Ill have to wait before I can comment. The info you are looking for might be difficult to find as I believe there are only 2 or 3 of his on the ground in Aust prior to this season.

if you want to talk...frostynmoose@optusnet.com.au

Moose
05-02-05, 04:05 PM
hes here!!! my Ragazzo colt was born yesterday (3rd Feb)...strapping big colt...chocolate bay (gonna go grey - mum)with a large star & 4 small white sox!!!!....sooo happy!!!!cant wipr the smile off my face!

Integrity
06-02-05, 09:16 AM
way to go! congrats moose!

RachelB
04-04-05, 03:27 PM
I looked at Regazzo myself but no one seemed to know who he was, I had a lot of problems getting any info on him other then from 4 aces. I decided on a different stallion but it will be interesting to see what his offspring are like, he looks stunning on the 4 aces video.

Mooks
05-04-05, 11:17 AM
Congrats Moose on the Ragazzo foal.

I spent alot of time looking for Ragazzo information and came up very empty. Michelle Hicks from Rochford Stables has a Ragazzo filly (i think) on the ground. I spoke to her a while back and she provided me with more information than anyone else could. Maybe try give her a call. Rochford stables phone number is advertised on Horse Directory.

My cousin in the UK also sent me a little bit of info that she found on Ragazzo. I believe alot of his European Progeny are used for Driving/ Carriage competition.

Good luck as he is a lovely boy.