PDA

View Full Version : Grand Espoir

Paraiso
23-09-04, 07:35 AM
Hi, I have just bought (well lay-by) a 8 month old WB filly. Her dam is a black mare by Grand Espoir. I know Grand Espoir was a black dressage horse owned and trianed by Roz Tippet but it, Does anyone have any further info or photo's??

Cheers :-)

Anni B
24-09-04, 04:21 AM
Hi Paraiso. I remember Grand Espoir from when I used to live in WA. He was a lovely big black horse, and I remember him at the state champs doing GP freestyle. I sat there with goosebumps it was so beautiful. I don't know a thing about his breeding, but I gather he was quite a special horse in Roz's life. She was sponsored by Anset for a while, so she did manage to take him over east to compete. He was an absolutely stunning horse.

Lex23
05-04-05, 07:28 AM
hi, I was looking for another of Roz's horses and found this message. I ride up at Centura, Roz's place and have seen pictures of him up in her house. He was beautiful! I don't have any unfortunately but if u asked her and explained why she'd probably send you one. :) I wouldn't ask 4 bout a week or 2 though cause she's at nationals this week wid another horse she trains Holme Grove Bolero. Gud luk finding the info! :)