PDA

View Full Version : REGAL PARK

giggles
28-10-04, 03:45 AM
Would anyone know of a stud called Regal Park, I have a Regal Park warmblood. I think that they may have been in Victoria somewhere. Any information would be very appreciated

kt
28-10-04, 03:56 AM
Do you mean Regal Chantel warmblood stud?
Donald Clarke has a Kilof Mcohl and a Don Schurfo stallion at stud. He is based in Teesdale - near Geelong area.

giggles
28-10-04, 04:43 AM
Hi Kt

not sure whether that one is it, as my mare is Regal Park Del Whinnie and I would like to get intouch with the breeders, she is a luddendorff line, maybe it is would you know if they have a web site

thanks heaps

kt
28-10-04, 07:47 AM
No i don't think it is the right stud.
Have a look on www.awha.com.au for a contact e-mail address so you can ask the stud book keeper and see if she is AWHA reg?

Chezvic
03-12-04, 06:56 AM
does she have a stud's brand on her rump?

giggles
03-12-04, 07:35 AM
Hi Chezvic

she is actually microchipped and not branded I thought that the stud was near Lakes Entrance in gipplands somewhere

pagan
03-12-04, 08:58 AM
I think there is a small stud in Healesville, Mt Riddell Road, called Regal Park. That's all I know about them, could check next time I'm Healesville if you'd like. P

sharyn
03-12-04, 10:14 AM
linda mckinnon has a warmblood stud near cairns called regal warmbloods.

she stands (or used to stand) a stallion called regal salute, i think.

giggles
03-12-04, 03:07 PM
the stud that she came from was in Lakes Entrance and the people were N&R Albers I just thought that someone might know where the people are and if they still breed or not. thanks everyone

sfz
09-12-04, 08:45 AM
The stud owner was Robin Albers, they used to stand Embassador. To the best of my knowledge it hasn't operated for 5+ years and unforunately I can't offer and contact details as I don't know them. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers....sfz

giggles
09-12-04, 09:20 AM
thankyou sfz that is the one, do you know of any other horses that they may have bred, the mare that i have is very nice and has produced a lovely filly whom is well over 16.1' now and is only 2 i suspect that she will get to close to 17'. I had heard that there were some more of their horses out there

thanks again
giggles

undergraduate
18-11-05, 05:52 AM
Hi guys - I am new to this site but I was looking for any information I could find on the stallion 'Embassador'. I have just purchased a gelding by him and he is a stunning little horse (only about 15.2hh but a really big mover and extremely talented). If anyone know any info regarding the stallion I would be very interested (ie what did he do etc?).

Thanks, undergraduate.

kt
18-11-05, 10:21 AM
Last I heard Embassador was standing at Edenhope Warmblood Stud in Kyneton, Vic. Shirley is the owner and her contact details can be traced through The ACE Group.

undergraduate
23-11-05, 01:13 AM
thanks kt - I hate to sound totally naive but who or what is the ace group?
Ta

joordy
24-11-05, 01:38 PM
Hi,

The ACE Group - Australian Continental Equestrian Group is a registration body.
Unlike AWHA, who only allow horses with four generations of proven pegigree and the right paperwork the chance to become classified.
Ace goes on the horses own merits, they allow horses who have great conformation, good breeding a chance to be studbook registered after being assessed.
This happens once a year when judges come from overseas.

www.theacegroup.com - I think from memory.