PDA

View Full Version : Another filly to close 2004

Fetlock
01-01-05, 04:40 PM
Well the odds were against me but I've pulled off a dream run. A fourth filly was born today - one week early.

An elegant dark bay filly with two hind socks. Dad (Falkensee Imp Trak) and Mum (Neversfelde Finesse - Heidelberg [Trak]) are the proud parents.

Filly is going to be a good height, at least 16.2h+ and currently all legs. Safe delivery and all doing well.

What a way to end the year - on a good note!

pagan
02-01-05, 01:36 AM
Congratulations! Pagan

Integrity
02-01-05, 04:22 AM
you suck lol

congrats!! Now who will be going to whose place to see new baby?

actually her vulva is much slacker today and teats fairly tight so ????

Fetlock
02-01-05, 01:16 PM
LMAO, yeah I know... :)
She is gorgeous. Falkie really produced the goods this year and if he listened to me this season, we'll all have fillies again in 2005!

How was last night Integrity?? chatted to your Mum - who is excellent to chat to as you, you slacker, went out! How's ya head today???

I didnt get out of bed till after 9am (wow - all out miracle now) and that was only cause El visited and boy, was she sick from last night/early this morning syndrome! :)

Anyway, the 'hard work' has started for 2005 - I tackled P's room for spring clean OMG what a disaster. Little "R" got into my makeup again and did a floor job with it - pity the Xmas tree was taken down, because she would be hanging in it right now! :)

Heading out to pick up hay tomorrow and then maybe a short drive into the wilderness of the northside to visit you guys.

Fingers are crossed for you tonight that a safe delivery occurs!

Integrity
02-01-05, 04:09 PM
coolness - i bet those kinder are in bed now!! lunch at 12.30 - with wine of course. lol

email me pics of new bubby!