PDA

View Full Version : Foxground Kadence

kaz2769
02-01-05, 06:32 AM
Searching for breeding on Foxground Kadence, can anyone help???
Sire definately Kassiber dam could be Tandarra Mardi, may be first x quarter horse, but i can not find anything in the AQHA studbook on her or anything on Tandarra stud. Kadence was bred by Simon Kale (have spoken to him), but no one seems to be able to locate the dam's breeding or registrations. Any info would be appreciated.

Simon
27-02-05, 05:31 AM
TONDARA MARDI
First Previous Next Last

Home Studbook Enquiry

AQHA Number: R1-1315
Progeny Number: 2030
Sex: Mare
Foaling Date: 31/08/1971
Colour: Brown
Registration Status: Stud Book
Classified: 11/05/1973
Died: 10/03/2002
HYPP: Unknown
Sire: HOSS PISTOL (IMP)
Dam: TONGALEA T.B. (FM)
Breeder: TONDARA PTY LTD
Current Owner: MR FRANCIS ERIC KALE
Progeny: [5 - View]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KINGS PISTOL
Sire: HOSS PISTOL (IMP)
WAMPUS CAT
Animal: TONDARA MARDI
Dam : TONGALEA T.B. (FM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kaz2769
05-03-05, 02:01 PM
Thanks Simon

I managed to track down the current owner of Kadence and she sent a copy of her AWHA papers.

Integrity
06-03-05, 02:43 PM
Chris

Do you know anything about a stallion APH bred called Fabian? By Polarshnee out of ???

Heard anymore re Trak classification ?

kaz2769
21-03-05, 08:27 AM
Integrity
Did not know Polarshnee had any stallions, will go searching though Polarshnee was a very nice stallion and if Fabian was bred by APH quite possibly out of Trak mare. I have to contact Libby on another matter so will make enquiries.

Send me an email on trak classification, would prefer to keep that out of here at this stage.

Werdun
21-03-05, 09:44 AM
>Did not know Polarshnee had any stallions, will go searching
>though Polarshnee was a very nice stallion

I was working at the stud where Polarschnee stood before he died and they had a young stallion by him out of a Copernicus mare. He was a lovely little horse...bit of a ratbag, but in a nice way! A big pony in type. I think he did get gelded in the end and sold on (owner was too nervous to ride him). If he did, it was a shame.

I only met Polarshnee a couple of weeks before he was put down. He was very sick by that time, but he was certainly a gentleman. Often think about him when I drive past the property (he is buried there).

Katherine

Integrity
21-03-05, 02:07 PM
thanks, all I know is that he was to be exported but died in quarrantine...