PDA

View Full Version : "Falkland Victory" bloodline detail

Claire Lynch
11-01-05, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know who bred Falkland Victory? and also, any details at all about his dam "Monyeller". I know her breeding but wish to know if she was registered with the Sporthorse Assn, or the Holsteiner Association which used to be in Qld and no longer exists? (not the current Holsteiner Horse Assn.) If anyone out there knows who owned her and any more details that would be great.
many thanks in advance....

Bats_79
12-01-05, 12:24 PM
As far as I have read Monyeller was a Monopol mare. This may or may not be correct

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?query_type=horse&h=FALKLAND+VICTORY&g=5&cellpadding=0&small_font=1&l=

copy the whole link

Sorry didn't read your post properly - you know her breeding

improv
28-09-05, 11:05 AM
Gerhart Quast? He's in Queensland.

twinpines
28-09-05, 02:33 PM
Not sure about who she was registered with but ACE recognise her so I guess they could provide details. I was under the impression that Northern Warmbloods bred Falkland Victory?

tmayhew11
05-10-05, 09:57 AM
Umm, I don't think they bred him, I believe they leased and then purchased him. I'd contact Peter and Jan Powles, they're lovely people and I'm sure be more than happy to tell you all about him.

Good luck in your search.

supercrunch
05-10-05, 02:32 PM
More than likely the mare is by Monopol. She would almost certainly be registered with the "Holsteiner Breeders Association" in QLD now name 'Holsteiner Breed of Australasia'