PDA

View Full Version : Vets ~ Sunshine Coast

LynneM
22-03-05, 08:03 AM
Ooops, just posted this under Equestrian and then found Breeding, may be more relevant in here.

Wow, what a great place to be and get help. A friend recently recommended I check out cyberhorse so here I am. Can anyone on the Sunshine Coast (QLD) give me good or bad experiences with vets between Nambour and Gympie. Dealing with Horses of course, in particular I am looking for a good vet to inseminate my mare next season, so suggestions of who to use or stay clear of would be gratefully received.. Just getting prepared early, feel free to e-mail me if you would prefer.

Thanks
Lynne

mooo
25-03-05, 08:13 AM
Stewart Bryce from Cooroy Veterinary Surgery - 54476655
I've been a clinet of his for many years and am aware that he does AI aand seems to have a good rep in that area, generally top notch horse vet

LynneM
25-03-05, 10:56 AM
Thanks mooo, your the second one to recommend him. You wouldn't by any chance know anyone I could contact that has used him to do AI work. If so if you could PM me that would be great. I haven't heard any bad reports, but with breeding it can be so frustrating and it really helps to have a vet that knows what he's doing.

Thanks again