PDA

View Full Version : Family Ties Photo Please

lc1
11-06-05, 08:51 AM
Can anyone help me locate a quality photo of Family Ties? I have a poor quality one which has very low DPI so doesn't look really professional in my stallion's ad.

Any advise or direction would be great.

linjellet
21-06-05, 11:40 AM
Family Ties stood for a while at Penny and Tim Reeve's stud at Tallarook near Seymour. I don't know their number but you can try to contact Penny at the Irish Draught and Sport Horse Society which she is president the web address is http://www.idshs.com.au/

Good Luck

lc1
23-06-05, 02:03 AM
Thanks very much for this information -

Unfortunately I have already spoken to Penny but alas no joy.

zavata
23-06-05, 01:00 PM
email me at zavata@optusnet.com.au for Family Ties photo

lc1
24-06-05, 03:33 AM
I will email you thanks

bonus
08-07-05, 06:51 AM
Hey did you manage to find a photo of Family Ties? I have a Gelding by Family Ties, I'd love a picture of his dad.
Are you breeding from his line?

giggles
22-08-05, 12:30 AM
Hi there, just wondering how you went with family ties pics. I have a mare by him and she is the spitting image of her dad, she is 19 this year and we are hoping to put her in foal to a lovely warmblood, she has had a few foals before but not for 4 years so we are hoping that we do not come into any problems with her, she will go off to have some scans done before she goes to stud.

cheers
the best temprement too
giggles

lorrie01
16-08-06, 07:07 AM
Have changed jobs now so long time since I made this request and then must have missed yours along the way - I did get the photos of not only him (Family Ties at 6yo then later on in life probably 13yo)but also his sire (Sir Ivor) and his sire (Sir Galahad?) can send you them in a powerpoint together with the pic of my stallion 'Troupa Ties' who is the spitting image of his sire in his latter years.

I have got Troupa standing at stud and he is beginning to compete this year. He has two fillies that were born last year and they have his 'nothing is a drama' temperament

Are you still interested in th pics??

How old is your boy and what are you doing with him?

lorrie01
16-08-06, 07:10 AM
Formerly LC1
how did you go breeding with your mare - are you looking forward to a foal soon? Whatever you get I think you can guarantee the temperament and athleticism when you breed with Family Ties in the line.

Send foal pics soon if you have them.

giggles
03-09-06, 02:32 PM
Hi there, yes we bred the mare (family ties) and she is due to foal again at the end of October, the sire is HP Lonzo, we thought that he would be best for her as he was local at the time and didn'e want to use frozen with her. She has produced lovely foals for us before but with her age wasn't sure whether we would try again, I am glad we did. She has however got us a little concerned as she seems to be loosing a bit of weight, she is getting the best food one could have. She has been wormed regularly, rang the equestrian hospital, this is where she will foal down and they just said to keep an eye on her and if she doesnt improve to bring her in and they will check her out. Will keep you all posted.

dines3988
01-11-06, 09:03 AM
hey

i have just bought a 6 year old family ties horse and i am trying to find out as much information i can about family ties and also pcitures.
i was wondering if you could send me the pics you have of him