PDA

View Full Version : Cutest Male Showjumper

Roxy Chick
23-09-01, 10:46 AM
Who do you think is this cutest male showjumper?

mURIEL (Guest)
23-09-01, 01:41 PM
Well not on the comp scence and not into reading show jumping articles...but how could anyone go past the gorgeous Robert Stewart; handsome; debonaire yet down-to-earth! He's a great guy inside which is most of the battle I guess (worked for him and his wife years ago). Didn't have a crush but yes, he's eye candy but mostly a great guy!

What do others think...come one...

magnet
01-10-01, 03:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-01 AT 11:42AM (AEST)[p]These males wear jodphurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about a REAL MAN who wear Wranglers! }> }> !

You have to admit no butt looks better than in a tight pair of denim jeans:9

bowerbird
02-10-01, 07:56 AM
Hi Magnet I'm right with you on that, WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTTS !! I just came back from the Appy State show, and the Wrangler butts were in great form.

You need to be educated though, Magnet. Have you ever looked at some of our Wrangler friends in Joddies !! Man some of them take the cake, packed lunches like you never ever see in Wranglers, and I ought to know because I can't help but look !!

Yes I might sound a bit sick, but I like to perve. Though it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean !! A guy with a small dick told me that !!!

Anyhow have a look next time when the Hunter classes are on, you will be very surprised. The winners show Quarter Horses, both ride, both are married and both are connected to imported quarter horses. Have you guessed yet ???

To keep you guessing, there is a certain trainer that shows Appys, Paints and Quarter Horses and really fills the joddies. I'll keep you guessing on that one, and no you haven't bought a horse from him recently !! LOL, Bowerbird.

bowerbird
02-10-01, 08:01 AM
Hi Muriel, I used to perve on him myself years ago !! From reading the other threads I think we have a lot in common !!

Years ago I used to have a farrier called Mitchell, can't remember his surname but he was pretty hot. He came from Londonderry, do you know who I mean ?? He was a showjumper, too.

It must be a farrier thing, because a cute showjumper farrier that I know is Randy Porter, more in the voice and personality than the looks department, but a great great guy. I loooooove
American accents.

Had better go, this is all getting a bit hot !!!!! LOL, Bowerbird.

rappie (Guest)
02-10-01, 08:26 AM
now bowerbird.....did you have to say those things about Randy...look, you've made me fall off my chair and everyone is looking at me. ROTFLMAO!!!!! at least i didnt snort milk out my nose.......

Now, of course you can consider him TOLD :P. Though I agree, he is a good farrier isn't he, very talented ;) oh i get it, you werent watching your horse feet were ya!

I do seem to remember though, that at the place i used to work, you had to be old enough to hold the horses while they were shod...then of course there was brett, but i don't remember anything about him being a showjumper.....lol

stilling p***ing myself with laughter!!!!
rappie *thanks for making my day*

bowerbird
02-10-01, 10:48 AM
Hi Rappie, give me a hint, we must know each other. Can you enlighten me on ROTFL ??? I know the rest.

Thanks for reminding me about Brett, what a babe. I call him snack, but that's another story, I do still keep in touch with him, though I haven't for a while. He's up in Queensland working at Thornhill Park at Morayville, he took Deanos old job.

Now Snack, there's a sort if I ever knew one, looks, voice and body. I don't care if he showjumped or not.

You might have given me a hint by the milk snorting, did you mean tim tams ?? Quiet Please !!! Sorry back to men, you can tell Randy what you like, he'll love it. He knows me well enough. Come on, give me a clue, or at least your age, description, horse interests etc etc !!!

LOL, Bowerbird. xxx

rappie (Guest)
02-10-01, 11:31 AM
now bowerbird, dear,

ROTFL was rolling on the floor laughing....most embarrasing in the company of others...
no, i never objected to holding the horses when brett was shoeing, teehee - strangely we didnt care if he had anything to do with horses so long as he put shoes on them :) You're right, theres a sort indeed. LOL

No, no milk snorting wasn't a hint...

I was thinking a printout of this thread might be sufficient to amuse Randy :) I'm sure if you ask him about the young girl in Kenthurst with a big TB who refuses to go out with 36 year old men you'll find yourself a good story....as for more hints, I'm up for bribery :)

Youre welcome to spill details though...lol

cheers
rappie

magnet
03-10-01, 06:46 AM
Hey Bowerbird, that trainer wouldn't happen to reside our Maitland??????????

bowerbird
03-10-01, 12:33 PM
Well Magnet, you don't need to be educated after all !!!! After writing that last night I actually thought of a few others !!!

You missed a good show at the Appy's. Some really good going horses, and beautiful halter horses, though some were a bit fat.

But the outfits were what you missed. One can only wear so much GREEN !!!

I have to go, talk later, Bowerbird.

Icey (Guest)
03-10-01, 01:45 PM
you can't see there faces when there show jumping, I look at what is up in the air and thats there backsides, BUT hey u can't beat a man in a pair of wranglers, us western girls have got the better deal I think we get to look at them nearly every weekend at a show, a good pair of dark sunglasses gets you a great perve and they don't even know it!!!!
Although I have to admitt the quality is starting to die of a bit, might have to start rodeoing again..lol

Icey (Guest)
03-10-01, 01:51 PM
Bowerbird..... oh come on now!!! who in gods name has a decient big mac in the western circut, I can only think of one and he isn't showing anymore. And we all know it wasn't a "SOCK" in those joddies either, u know who i'm talking about he use to show paints where you use to keep your horse!!

I think we need a few males on here they really need to start defending themselves lol

bowerbird
04-10-01, 11:42 AM
Hi Icey. Yes I agree, it's a shame he bats for the wrong side. I saw him in undies once, and I'm here to tell you it is more than one sock !!

Yes we need more guys here to defend themselves, feminists would be horrified if it was guys on this thread talking about women's bits !! Yes, the beauty of being a woman.

I agree about the show jumpers butts, that is all you really see, though I'm usually watching the horses. Oh god I am such a liar. Oh well you get that, chat soon, LOL Bowerbird.

mURIEL (Guest)
05-10-01, 04:19 AM
Hi Bowerbird!!
I've read all these posts and you guys are shockers!! lol

>Hi Muriel, I used to perve
>on him myself years ago
>!! From reading the
>other threads I think we
>have a lot in common
>!!

lol Yes, Robert is gorgeous but was such a 'real' person too which made it easy to work for him without 'gazing' at him! Mind you I was pretty young back then! I can say all these things now!!!!

>Years ago I used to have
>a farrier called Mitchell, can't
>remember his surname but he
>was pretty hot. He
>came from Londonderry, do you
>know who I mean ??

I lived in Londonderry a lo-ong time ago. Didn't know Mitchell though! When I used to compete in dressage all the cute guys in that game were either rumoured to be gay or just blatantly camp!!Bummer. When I was younger, I always tended to have crushes on gorgeous young dressage trainer...eg Raymond Van der Drift, but only if they were good trainers and not wankers!! Oh except Clemens of course!

>He was a showjumper, too.
>It must be a farrier thing,

Yes, it must be all those muscles plus you get a great view of their butt without them knowing!!!! I had a crush on a vet once. Not telling which one - a long time ago that is!

>because a cute showjumper farrier
>that I know is Randy
>Porter, more in the voice
>and personality than the looks
>department, but a great great
>guy. I loooooove
>American accents.

Oh you s*&t you! laughing with you!!

>Had better go, this is all
>getting a bit hot !!!!!
> LOL, Bowerbird.

ok go take a shower or better still go check on your horses - one may have thrown a shoe!!!!
m!!!

mURIEL (Guest)
05-10-01, 04:21 AM
Oh yes, Randy Porter - definitely in cute basket!

rappie (Guest)
05-10-01, 07:08 AM
ROTFLMAO again....what is this the "Randy Porter fanclub"?

Note to self - keep straight face next time I get my horse shod.
BAH! it's never gonna happen, i'm gonna crack up the next time i see his car, let alone his butt.

Don't tell me you've succumbed to the offers of "taking a tour of the back paddock"? *eeeeeek*

still cracking up,
rappie

bowerbird
05-10-01, 12:26 PM
Thanks Muriel !! We are not shockers, just honest !!! and a bit lustful !! Well you know how it is, we all need lovin !!!

So on the farrier note, well I think Mitchell was Mitchell Gray, that name keeps coming into my head, he was a bit younger than me and heaps cute.

And of course there's randy Randy, and yes I am his appreciation club. Generally farriers are hot, you get to have a great perve as you said, unfortunately my horse is turned out and I don't need a farrier, but I could change that !!!

I used to have the hots for a vet too, and he used to be quite cute, he's still around but married now and a bit older, like myself. The cutest horse guys are in the western world, so get off your dressage horse and come to western shows, you'll love me for it. There are only two gays that I know of, and one of them actually came back, ah the power of the female magnet.

Reining shows are a better perve than just western shows, plenty of fast riding fast playing cowboys there, but apparently the main event for cowboy perving is the Cutting Futurities at Tamworth, I haven't been there yet but I know a few sorts that go, like John Mitchell man what a spunk, shame he lives in America now.

I don't know many dressage trainers, though I have met Clemens once and he was quite charasmatic. I like how they ride, all that thigh power.

Anyhow that's enough, though I do remember in my younger days that sorts used to work at horse feed places. They don't now !!

LOL, Bowerbird xxx

bowerbird
05-10-01, 12:31 PM
Hi Rappie, see there are others that appreciate Randy !!

And he's too much of a gentleman to take us ladies to the back paddock, though last time I spoke to him he told me to call into his place .... mmmm maybe there was an alternative reason !!

Anyhow do you know any spunks in the horse world, apart from farriers ??? You're younger than us, so let us in, men love older women, sorry LOL. We train them and then they dump us for young blond bimbos, oh well you get that.

Good Luck, Bowerbird xxxx

bowerbird
06-10-01, 11:40 AM
Hey Muriel, re gay guys in the horse world, what about Alan Preston, he is sex on a stick I could just spread him on a cracker, what do you think !!!!!!!!!

mURIEL (Guest)
06-10-01, 01:26 PM
Hi Bowerbird,
>Thanks Muriel !! We are
>not shockers, just honest !!!

I know darling!

>and a bit lustful !!

Absolutely! Wouldn't it all be boring otherwise? Go the power of the pussy as Elle McFeast would say if she were here right now!

> Well you know how
>it is, we all need
>lovin !!!

Aint that just the truth mate!!!

>So on the farrier note, well
>I think Mitchell was Mitchell
>Gray, that name keeps coming
>into my head,

No, can't place him...or his butt!!!!!

he was
>a bit younger than me

You femme fatale you!!!

>and heaps cute.

of course!

>And of course there's randy Randy,
>and yes I am his
>appreciation club. Generally farriers
>are hot, you get to
>have a great perve as
>you said, unfortunately my horse
>is turned out and I
>don't need a farrier, but
>I could change that !!!

That's it!
>
>I used to have the hots
>for a vet too, and
>he used to be quite
>cute, he's still around but
>married now and a bit
>older, like myself.

Come on which one!!! Mine moved on. He was the sensitive type and the boys at his equine practice used to give a hellish time. He was very cute though and shared many a morning coffee with him! wink!! just kidding....it was just coffee!

The
>cutest horse guys are in
>the western world, so get
>off your dressage horse and
>come to western shows,

Yes, I love watching the buck-jumping on pay tv and saying things like 'Holy ##### look at this thing buck!' Those guys can sit anything...very impressive...umm the chaps help! Luv riding a challenge and been bucked off many a time...I'd love to try that sport...but I've had enough broken bones for now!

you'll
>love me for it.

OK we're on then!

>There are only two gays
>that I know of, and
>one of them actually came
>back, ah the power of
>the female magnet.

Personally I think all humans are fence hoppers (another post perhaps!)! Shock! Yep, as Elle Mac would say PP!

>Reining shows are a better perve
>than just western shows, plenty
>of fast riding fast playing
>cowboys there, but apparently the
>main event for cowboy perving
>is the Cutting Futurities at
>Tamworth,

Sounds like you've got it sussed mate - we're all counting on you!

I haven't been there
>yet but I know a
>few sorts that go, like
>John Mitchell man what a
>spunk, shame he lives in
>America now.

Oh, it's not that far!

>I don't know many dressage trainers,
>though I have met Clemens
>once and he was quite
>charasmatic.

do ya reckon??? Maybe charismatic but attractive????? I've have to contemplate that one!

I like how
>they ride, all that thigh
>power.

Absolutely! When I worked in Portugal one of my friends riding there had a crush on a bullfighter (they fight the bull from the horse's back in Portugal)...When she'd go to visit him via his invitation and ride a few of his horses etc, the other lass' and I at the stables...would go 'No, you can't wear that' and we'd dress her and do her make-up!!!! I hate blood sport but it is very sexy!

>Anyhow that's enough, though I do
>remember in my younger days
>that sorts used to work
>at horse feed places.

Yeh, but they're usually the typical aussie...way too laconic and all that for me!

Go girl!
Wuv m who's having a big grin!

rappie (Guest)
07-10-01, 01:45 AM
Sorry bowerbird....don't know any spunks in the horse world. Besides if i found any good ones i'd probbly keep em myself...

Happy hunting!

cheers
rappie
*pony needs new shoes soon..LOL*

CowGirl (Guest)
15-10-01, 06:05 AM
I think that the cutest male showjumpers are:

David Lever - Phour.....you seen this guy??!

AND

NIck Roberts - Now that's a fine pice of male!!!

anyway thanks for listening!!

Jez_Fan (Guest)
18-01-02, 05:48 AM
Well i don't know any showjumpers but i happen to know of a HOT HOT HOT show-strapping fella!

His name is Jeremy, you might know him as JEZZA BABY?!?

I must be off now, I can see an oasis of Horse_Guy_18's in my bed!

Catch ya,

Jez_Fan....

02-09-02, 04:15 PM
His name is Mitchel Woods. I used to work for him years ago in Londonderry.He may look nice but his a spoilt brat who now lives in QLD.

bowerbird (Guest)
09-09-02, 11:52 AM
Thanks Guest. I wondered what happenned to him. Did he have any success with his showjumpers??

Look at the dates on this thread, it's been going for over a year, and I had a good laugh at all our old comments.

thanks again, Bowerbird.

drop'n in (Guest)
10-09-02, 01:31 AM
Didn't Robert Steward re-marry and now lives overseas?
Strange woman his ex.
Read a post on one of these forums about Chris Chugg and his extra curricular antics. Whats the go there?

hungry (Guest)
12-09-02, 12:51 PM
unsure of where robert is now, phwoar though what a gorgeous man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The reason why chris is into all his extra curricular antics is because the mrs is not into putting out as often chuggy would like and she looks like his mother and that aint a pretty sight. chuggy may be getting on but he gets my vote for cutest male showjumper 15 years ago.

Sam (Guest)
11-10-02, 02:33 AM
Well i think u guys are missing out big time.....I agree about the Reining and cutting futurities.....but for a really good perve...i would suggest the rodeos...i am usually at a different rodeo each weekend....and very good place to perve.

rach
16-10-02, 05:13 AM
hey guys. this msg been going on forever!
cutest male sjumper is prob matt williams - come on you said cute not sexy. wat about female???

mildred (Guest)
18-01-03, 10:02 AM
Oh I must say the most exciting prospect in the show world to date do u think he has the best movement in the country

frisky (Guest)
18-01-03, 10:08 AM
another showie hot to trot is ever invigurating P.B Austin Powers powers by name powers by nature

lolliepops (Guest)
24-02-03, 09:32 AM
I think Jezza has Girlfriend Katie or something like that!! Seen them together abit They look good together. Just letting you know he is taken

belindala (Guest)
02-03-03, 02:48 AM
what about boyd martin, anyone know him?

niffy (Guest)
24-04-03, 06:19 AM
i dont think jezza is into that but lucky man who gets him

Gutless Wonder.. Just Like The Man Himself... (Gue
25-04-03, 09:45 AM
If anyone has ever had the unfortunate chance of meeting Jeremy... you would have discovered that he's not worth knowing.
not only is he a sleaze BUT!....he did manage to have sex (with another male) in his own GIRLFRIENDS bedroom.. while she was asleep!!!!

And you think hes a hunk hey??? The only thing hunky about him is his back side..... the other side aint too hunky either.. if you get the picture.

So LUCKY MAN who gets him????
LUCKY woman who gets him ????

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. whatever.

hot chick
03-05-03, 12:37 PM
what does everyone think of Ken Gibbs male NSW show jumper about 30.. spill

sydney chick (Guest)
04-05-03, 06:33 AM
cute but not worth knowing.... self centered, both in and out of the sack!!!

gallop (Guest)
04-05-03, 07:04 AM
i hear you sister. he is a lousy root, and his penis is small, and he is one of the dirtiest people i know!

anon (Guest)
05-05-03, 12:32 PM
Hey I agree too! this is amazing we could start our own web site on this HOT topic.
Not only is he lousy in the sack, but thinks he is good!!
I tell u he is a dirty little ****er who needs to look at how he treats people. it will all come back at him one day!
PS: i agree abount the small penis too!

Lynn (Guest)
07-05-03, 07:07 AM
so girls how small are we talking? and what is so bad about his actions in bed? is he a bit of a two-stroke wonder that shags like a jackhammer? fill us all in, we need to know the gossip on Boydy! i personally think he is not bad looking, but i have only seen him in the horse magazine.

becky (Guest)
07-05-03, 09:32 AM
well that would be telling lynn, but im sure you will get to find out for youself if you are breathing and within 100 meters of him!!

anon (Guest)
07-05-03, 12:08 PM
Hang on I think u are all being a bit harsh. I hear that Boydy is now a changed man since his trip abroad. Im sure that he showers most days now.

anon (Guest)
07-05-03, 12:43 PM
are you speaking from experience, and now you feel sorry for him because he is DIB?

Stephy (Guest)
21-06-03, 02:13 PM
OF COURSE THE CUTEST MALE SHOWJUMPER IT MATT WILLIAMS.

Leah (Guest)
27-06-03, 02:28 AM
You have got serious problems if u think that Matt Williams is the cutes showjumper!
Havent u ever seen any of the others?
Try Phil Lever, man is that a nice ass!

bree (Guest)
08-07-03, 04:22 AM
you all must be blind if you think robert stewart is cute! he may have been 10 yrs ago, but that is definiteley not the case now! he is fat, hunched over, arse behind his knees, very wrinkly and looking very tired. there are alot of hot showjumping guys in nsw, and he is NOT one of them

Who else???
14-08-03, 01:08 PM
Matt Williams, Matt Williams, Matt Williams, Matt Williams!!!!!
He is so hot, pitty he uses chicks like toys tho.

friend
15-08-03, 01:05 PM
who r u who else?

who else??
15-08-03, 02:20 PM
Who is asking??

Anony
24-08-03, 10:36 AM
I think you are all full of it.....I will bet you havent even met Boyd Martin, let alone slept with him.

You cant seriously expect anyone to believe you have all slept with him, you must all be living practically next door to each other.

I do know Boyd and I think he is a really nice guy and a great rider to boot.

Probably True
29-08-03, 01:10 AM
Yeah it is probably true that they havent sleep with him, but it is possible, men in the horse world do know how to get around if you know what i mean...
But it isnt right to say things like that for the entire public to read, please keep your unwanted comments to your self!!

girleventer
29-08-03, 03:32 AM
whatever, you obviously have no idea of what goes on in the horse world!
every one sleeps with everyone, it doesnt mean anything beleive me!!
spent some time with the guys in question myself, it means nothing more than a good time.

Anony
04-09-03, 02:11 PM
I dont know what part of the horse world you are living in, but it must not be the same as me!
You may have spent some time with these guys, but I know them pretty well, and not in the sense you refer to.

They are hard working and nice guys. Just because there are some people, perhaps yourself included, that do sleep around, it doesnt mean everyone is like it!

And as the person who posted above says, it is really not up for public debate anyway!

Skye
30-09-03, 07:03 AM
The hottest showjumper is Adam Metcalfe by far, Matt doesn't have a chance against him.:9

Tiffany
08-10-03, 07:00 AM
totally agree

Sasha
10-10-03, 04:39 AM
I think you mean Mitchell Wood who lived in Reynolds Road. A very nice guy but I'm not sure that he was really great looking

BoB
04-03-04, 09:14 AM
nahh give me matt anyday!
i have seen the others but matt is still on top!
Who is the other Leah on this post???

high horses
04-03-04, 10:46 AM
Jamie Raymont is hot, hot ,hot

showjumper
30-03-04, 04:07 PM
In Regards to Ken Gibbs,He was tragicaley killed in november 2003,I would appricate nothing more to be said about this wonderful friend of mine.Ken will be sadly missed by all that new him.Please leave it at that,
thank you