PDA

View Full Version : "interested???"...continued...

WB Filly (Guest)
20-10-01, 09:10 AM
Hey everyone,
The other thread was getting a bit too long, so i thought i would start a new one, here are the last two posts from the original thread...

'mark69'

>>Well not supposed to be on the net atm so had better get going, having a break from study!
>
>hey there filly,
>are you another one at university???
>if so which one etc....mark
hi again, just noticed message above....your doin' the h.s.c.
good luck with it!! keep your head in the books....it is a tough
assignment to get through the whole hsc exam thing but chin up kid!!!!...mark

'Mark69'

>er yeah you do...when they say you do it for love,
>its true...the minimum wage after graduation is $33 000, and
>the average for a reasonably experienced vet is $40 -
>$50k....so not exactly *heaps* .......
no $33k is not heaps to start but there are a lot of people out there that would like to earn it!

>
>
>>just wondering whether your message should
>>have read "are you suggesting that i don't have a life"??

all work and no play makes rappie a dull girl!!

>and don't forget the sleep
what the hell do you need sleep for?

>as for the alcohol, I've never
>been completely sloshed
no, me either (OOOH what a lier!) lol

btw if you are riding around castle hill does that mean you come from around dural or such...where they have a few acres?
...mark

Cheers WB Filly

P.s thanks Mark, trying very hard to keep with the study, even though the brain likes to wonder off in it's own little world at times :-) :-)

WB Filly (Guest)
20-10-01, 09:14 AM
:-) Me again, just wondering if Chrissy is still out there...lol...just realised that this post has gone completely off the original topic

rappie (Guest)
20-10-01, 12:22 PM
>no $33k is not heaps to
>start but there are a
>lot of people out there
>that would like to earn
>it!

well yes, this is true :)
>
>all work and no play makes
>rappie a dull girl!!

so what if you dont do enough work? does that make you more exciting? LOL... "don't worry i am looking after myself", but dammit, even the large lean cuisines are enough to stop you being hungry.

>>and don't forget the sleep
>
what the hell do you need
>sleep for?
it stops you walking around looking like a zombie, not to mention feeling like one. Should not be taken on regular basis except in case of missing social life. If condition persists, please see your friends. :)

>>as for the alcohol, I've never
>>been completely sloshed

>no, me either (OOOH what a
>lier!) lol

*coughs* i would never have suspected if you hadnt just given yourself away :P

>btw if you are riding around
>castle hill does that mean
>you come from around dural
>or such...where they have a
>few acres?

well...i live in castle hill, pony lives in dural...so yes...the people i agist with have a few acres :)
You know, people look at yer funny when you ride your horse across pedestrian crossings....mind you they look at you even more strangely when you stand on traffic islands.....

cheers
rappie

rappie (Guest)
20-10-01, 12:30 PM
>
>so what if you dont do
>enough work? does that make
>you more exciting? LOL... "don't
>worry i am looking after
>myself", but dammit, even the
>large lean cuisines are enough
>to stop you being hungry.

i really meant they ARENT enough....but heck, who pays attention when your eating ice cream!

Black Duck (Guest)
20-10-01, 01:00 PM
Well just got home from work,and yep first thing i gotta do is feed the horses, is this a "normal" life? all i seem to do is feed horses,and shovel sh%#,while my other mates are going on hollidays,cos they ain't got horses! stayed up till 3am last night foal watching I mean mare watching, I swear if this mare dosn't drop soon im going to be a fricking zombie! sure could use a back rub, any takers?? hey coney how long would it take for you to drive up? maybe you could strap on that saddle and lope up, even better use the towel and the thing it hangs off and fly up!!!!!got this great e-mail, and yep 3 georgous coyboys wearing a hat, and i don't mean on their head, well i do mean that actually, anyone wanting me to send it look up my address in Aug or Sep stallion ally, im easy to find, ill give ya a hint, the boy is big black and beautifull, id love to chat to some of you in private,anyway's
go on take a "CHANCE" no more clue's
suppose ill wait and see if i get any takers.

dragonlady
20-10-01, 02:32 PM
You'd have them falling all over themselves if they saw you, even the Dragon looked twice when he met you & he's careful where he looks LOL.
Was going to suggest you come down to join us at Lochie pub when Coney comes up here. I'm sure we could arrange that. Or maybe he'd like to come up with me when I bring my mare to your boy, you never know !!

Black Duck (Guest)
20-10-01, 03:19 PM
Thank's for your vote of confidence Dragonlady,you truely are a good friend, and im waiting with baited breath, for this party you are going to throw, maybe if its another dress up, I could be little bo peep and coney can be my lamb, what do ya reckon coney LOL!!!! now about Dragon? I never noticed him having a perve on me!!! you just wait till I see HIM again, im going to put him over my knee, "Hey" we could start another thread, everyone give themselves a costum identity, then their partner's
or maybe their pretend partner's, so we allready have little bo peep and her lamb!!!
next suggestion???? GOD this could get out of hand, but I know its gonna be fun.

dragonlady
21-10-01, 02:30 AM
Wow, the Dragon would lurve that - as long as I can watch !!!
I love costume parties, we've had a couple at Lochie pub before, so they're used to it. We had a "Bad" theme party there once, seem to recall I was dressed in just black lacey underwear & a black silk wrap - & compared to some, I was overdressed !
What the hell, let's do it & soon.

nowitsclear (Guest)
21-10-01, 04:56 AM
I was wondering some forums on her had gone quiet, now I know!

dragonlady
21-10-01, 03:53 PM
MMM, well, I'm not doing any horsey stuff except mare watching at present, & nothing's happening in that department either. With all these long nights, the mind turns to other things......

mark69 (Guest)
22-10-01, 08:55 AM
hi rappie!!
>so what if you dont do enough work? does that make
you more exciting? LOL... "don't worry i am looking after myself", but dammit, even the large lean cuisines are enough
>to stop you being hungry.

"yes dad i am looking after myself!!"

>>>as for the alcohol, I've never been completely sloshed
no, me either (OOOH what a lier!) lol
>*coughs* i would never have suspected
>if you hadnt just given
>yourself away :P

yeah, just been away for a long weekend, did the hunter valley winery thing!!, made a few visits to the clubs, but no i never touched a drop!!!lol;-)

btw if you are riding around castle hill does that mean you come from around dural or such...where they have a
>>few acres?

>well...i live in castle hill, pony lives in dural...so yes...the people i agist with have a few acres :)
i think i must be something close to a psychic

>You know, people look at yer
>funny when you ride your
>horse across pedestrian crossings....mind you
>they look at you even
>more strangely when you stand
>on traffic islands....

well that's understandable....i'm sure i was travelling through castle hill and saw a young girl on a horse at a crossing.....and i was scratching my head....how many points is a girl on a horse worth i was wondering//!!lol:-)...mark

mark69 (Guest)
22-10-01, 10:19 AM
>i really meant they ARENT enough....but
>heck, who pays attention when
>your eating ice cream!

is that a "coney" that you are licking???lol:-)...mark

coney
22-10-01, 12:52 PM
Let me tell ya ! this lamb wont back up on the edge of a cliff , It'll just jump off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coney
22-10-01, 01:00 PM
Heh, Bd , by the time I drove up we would only have time for a quickie,which is not my style, unless Don northey is callin me to the marshallin yard~~~~~~~~

WB Filly's Mum (Guest)
23-10-01, 12:47 AM
.....not as many as an old lady with a walking stick, Mark!! :-) (now I didnt say that did I???? *lol*)

Black Duck (Guest)
23-10-01, 12:55 AM
Hey Coney, I think you will have to explain this Don N thing in private???? find my e-mail and post, Ive already explained how to find me in this thread!! you know my stallions name, I think you do anyway!!!! so look me up, that go's for bowerbird and icey too!!! Im waiting to hear from all of you. BD

Black Duck (Guest)
23-10-01, 01:01 AM
Coney about this quicky thing, No not for me either,I remember a few years ago, you told me to get Jo- Banner fit, so I did, then the next time you saw me, you said, Christ you got that horse fit enought to run a race, well coney let me tell ya, you'd better be that fit and some, before you head up this way to play!!! LOL!!!! Bd

rappie (Guest)
23-10-01, 09:18 AM
>yeah, just been away for a
>long weekend, did the hunter
>valley winery thing!!, made a
>few visits to the clubs,
>but no i never touched
>a drop!!!lol;-)

of course you didnt - that is of course, because we all believe you *LOL*

> i think i must be
>something close to a psychic

psychic you may be, always right on the other hand is reserved for the women!

>>You know, people look at yer
>>funny when you ride your
>>horse across pedestrian crossings....mind you
>>they look at you even
>>more strangely when you stand
>>on traffic islands....
>
>well that's understandable....i'm sure i was
>travelling through castle hill and
>saw a young girl on
>a horse at a crossing.....and
>i was scratching my head....how
>many points is a girl
>on a horse worth i
>was wondering//!!lol:-)...mark

well, small children are worth a few points, small animals are worth negative points...multiple children get bonus points....
as for girls on horses...depends on if its me really! and how much car bonnet you want left at the end of it....

and if you really did see someone at a crossing (and arent just plotting a method of wiping them out in the future)..it probably was me, I seem to be the only one brave *insert STUPID here* enough to do it...but pony does like vegemite toast for brekkie when we make it home....

cheers
rappie

mark69 (Guest)
29-10-01, 04:31 AM
>.....not as many as an old
>lady with a walking stick,
>Mark!! :-) (now I
>didnt say that did I????
>*lol*)

hey wb filly's mum,
i didn't know you knew my wife!!!:-):-):-)a big lol..mark

mark69 (Guest)
29-10-01, 04:53 AM
hello rappie,

>psychic you may be, always right on the other hand is
>reserved for the women!

we have a fridge magnet which reads.. "i don't need an encyclopaedia......my wife knows it all!!" lol

anyway rappie, how's your love life going...
mark jnr has just asked if "leonie" can come out with us for dinner next wednesday night for his mothers birthday. oooh...that' a big step seeing as i have layed eyes on her 2 times for about 20 seconds at a time only!!!

mark69 (Guest)
29-10-01, 05:05 AM
>> "Hey" we could start another thread, everyone give themselves a costum identity, then their partner's or maybe their pretend partner's, so we allready have little bo peep and her lamb!!!
>next suggestion???? GOD this could get out of hand, but I
>know its gonna be fun.
>
hi bd,

yeah bigtime fun!!;-) my wife can go as andi from big brother and i am going to be "flash" gordon (aka donkey boy)lol:-):-)
(you will only get it if you watched big brother!!!!)
mark

rappie (Guest)
29-10-01, 08:33 AM
hey mark!

>we have a fridge magnet which
>reads.. "i don't need an
>encyclopaedia......my wife knows it all!!"

see...it is so very true!
>
>anyway rappie, how's your love life
>going...

lol, my love life is currently going nowhere - which suits me fine at the moment. Never fear though, theres a few potential "love lives" around, as well as a perfectly good ex :

>mark jnr has just asked if
>"leonie" can come out with
>us for dinner next wednesday
>night for his mothers birthday.
>oooh...that' a big step seeing
>as i have layed eyes
>on her 2 times for
>about 20 seconds at a
>time only!!!

lol.....i think the first time i went to my ex's place to eat with the family was after we had been going out for 4 months....lol, mark jnr doesnt seem to waste any time :)

*sigh* EXAMS! ......pardon me did i squeal?

cheers
rappie

Chrissy (Guest)
29-10-01, 11:31 AM
Well it's great to see the reponses to my thread.... but not the kind I expected lol.... Well at least I can say I created a lot of attention lol.. Still on the hunt, for my stallion. Possibly have one but not to sure, weather or not to take the chance.
Keep the conversation flowing.... Don't stop on my account lol.

mark69 (Guest)
31-10-01, 09:33 AM
hey rappie

>lol, my love life is currently going nowhere - which suits
>me fine at the moment. Never fear though, theres a
>few potential "love lives" around,
>as well as a perfectly good ex :

if he is "perfectly good"... why is he your ex?!!;-)

>mark jnr doesnt seem to waste any time :)

there is no point in mucking about... maybe i can get him off our hands by the time that he is 29!!hehehe!!

>*sigh* EXAMS! ......pardon me did i squeal?

ahhhh my eardrums!!! (btw hows the study goin'?)

>c ya mark.

mark69 (Guest)
31-10-01, 09:35 AM
>Well it's great to see the
>reponses to my thread.... but
>not the kind I expected
>lol.... Well at
>least I can say I
>created a lot of attention
>lol.. Still on
>the hunt, for my stallion.
> Possibly have one but
>not to sure, weather or
>not to take the chance.
>
>Keep the conversation flowing.... Don't stop
>on my account lol.

mark69 (Guest)
01-11-01, 02:40 AM
>>Well it's great to see the
>>reponses to my thread.... but
>>not the kind I expected lol....
>>Keep the conversation flowing.... Don't stop
>>on my account lol.

something went wrong with above message..here's the reply!!
hi chrissy,

well unfortunately there does not seem to be many guys in qld around your age reading this forum. in fact i can't remember if there has been any guys from qld AT ALL.

unless this "new" stallion is a murderer, rapist, druggie or something else like that... take a chance what have you got to lose...nothing. BUT...if your hesitation with this guy is because he already has a lady.....BEWARE!!!mark

rappie (Guest)
01-11-01, 02:48 AM
hi mark

>if he is "perfectly good"... why
>is he your ex?!!;-)

because he is perfectly good as being a lovely ex...just wasnt working so well as being "Current".... all my fault, I just wanted the elusive *space*

>there is no point in mucking
>about... maybe i can get
>him off our hands by
>the time that he is
>29!!hehehe!!

heh.... if youre lucky!

>ahhhh my eardrums!!! (btw hows the
>study goin'?)

you know ... there are *so many* names of things you can cram into your head in one day, and im not sure i have enough days........ but otherwise things are good (if i can only remember some stuff about cows....)

cheers
rappie

mark69 (Guest)
01-11-01, 04:34 AM
hi rappie,
>
>you know ... there are *so
>many* names of things you
>can cram into your head
>in one day, and im
>not sure i have enough
>days........ but otherwise things are
>good (if i can only
>remember some stuff about cows....)
>
now cows...i can help you here!!!
rump steak!
t-bone steak!
sirloin steak!
oops! i'm starting to sound like bowerbird..(sorry bird)lol :-)
mad cow disease!
cow dung!
cow dung!
and more cow dung!
i think i'll call it quits there!!!!
....mark

rappie (Guest)
02-11-01, 02:01 AM
>now cows...i can help you here!!!

*oh yay* see,i know they "moo" and the little bubby ones like to suck your fingers. I'm quite good at this whole cow tipping thing, with a repetoire of approaches.....its the theory of their husbandry thats got me stuck (hence I'm not even gonna think about what husband husbandry will be like!)

>rump steak!
>t-bone steak!
>sirloin steak!

*lol* i remember sticking masking tape labels on these parts of a very patient cow (well, she was tied up on the ground and didnt have a whole lot of choice in the matter...but still :))

>oops! i'm starting to sound like
>bowerbird..(sorry bird)lol :-)

*gasp* oh my

>cow dung!
>cow dung!
>and more cow dung!

yes, we have been quite well aquainted with this.... you get over it once you're covered in it :)

>i think i'll call it quits
>there!!!!

fine then!

cheers
rappie

mark69 (Guest)
09-11-01, 11:28 AM
hi rappie,
have not been on for over a week...thought i'd better catch up with you!!!:-)

>its the theory of their husbandry thats got me stuck (hence I'm
>not even gonna think about what husband husbandry will be
>like!)

as long as you "train" your husband in the first place you will be set up for life!!;-)

>*lol* i remember sticking masking tape labels on these parts of
>a very patient cow (well, she was tied up on the ground and didnt have a whole lot of choice
>in the matter...but still :))

i remember doing the same thing ............to my wife!!!lol

>>oops! i'm starting to sound like bowerbird..(sorry bird)lol
>*gasp* oh my

bowerbird tells me she is not a size 20 ..she just likes food!!!!

>>cow dung!
>>cow dung!
>>and more cow dung!

actually i think there was a fair bit of it flying around the forum on other threads!!!lol:-)

will catch up with you soon,(mark jnr and his new ladyfriend leonie seem to be up in the air a bit at the moment...she seems to show a bit of interest in her ex even though she says he is an a***hole!!)
mark

rappie (Guest)
09-11-01, 01:38 PM
hey mark!

>have not been on for over
>a week...thought i'd better catch
>up with you!!!:-)

yeah - you slacker, take yer time why don't yer!

>as long as you "train" your
>husband in the first place
>you will be set up
>for life!!;-)

yeah but the only time you can change them is when they wear nappies :)

>i remember doing the same thing
>............to my wife!!!lol

you know what - I don't even want to know if she was tied to the fence as well :P.

>bowerbird tells me she is not
>a size 20 ..she just
>likes food!!!!

Don't we all. See, if you break food up all the calories fall out. So broken biscuits dont count. If you eat it straight from the pack it doesnt count either - so icecream from the tub is fat free!

>actually i think there was a
>fair bit of it flying
>around the forum on other
>threads!!!lol:-)

there was a fair bit flying around the cow shed as well - 10 teenagers with shoulder length rubber gloves and overalls shouldnt be allowed out together :)

>will catch up with you soon,

so that would be in a week or four right? :)

(mark jnr and his new ladyfriend
>leonie seem to be up
>in the air a bit
>at the moment...

oh - that must be a bit breezy ...

she seems to
>show a bit of interest
>in her ex even though
>she says he is an
>a***hole!!)

well you know - that part of the anatomy is really quite important. When it goes on strike you know about it. Besides, men are always evil when it's convenient!

*having panic - exams start on tuesday.......eeeeeeeeeeee*

seeya
rappie

dragonlady
10-11-01, 03:24 AM
Good luck, Rappie. We drew all over a very patient horse with chalk for one anatomy class, didn't even have to tie him down.

Hmmm, Mark. I don't believe you haven't emptied your penny jar !!
Now tell us - did you have her tied down (or tied to a fence) ??? or - did you stick labels all over her ?? very kinky, never tried that one myself, but we all like a man who wants to learn. LOL

mark69 (Guest)
10-11-01, 09:15 AM
>yeah - you slacker, take yer
>time why don't yer!

>how's that!!!! on the next day!!!!!!!!!;-)

>you know what - I don't even want to know if
>she was tied to the fence as well :P.

she wasn't tied up at all... i have THE POWER over her!!

>>will catch up with you soon,
>so that would be in a
>week or four right? :)

>na na na naaaaaa na!!!!so there!!!

>>Besides, men are always evil when it's convenient!

i'm never evil when it's convenient.........................i'm evil ALL THE TIME!!!.

>*having panic - exams start on tuesday.......eeeeeeeeeeee*

(seriously)good luck!!... head down bum up, head in the books....i'm sure you'll do well!!!!:-):-):-)...mark

mark69 (Guest)
10-11-01, 09:30 AM
hello dragonlady,
>Hmmm, Mark. I don't believe you haven't emptied your penny jar

>>i think the last time i had to take one out of the jar it was about 1/3 full!!! i can't quite remember... it was about 2 years ago when i last dipped into the jar!!!lol;-);-)

>Now tell us - did you have her tied down (or tied to a fence) ???

no she did not need to be tied!! i have THE POWER over her!!! i say stay and she stays.. i say beg and she begs.. i say lick and she oooooooooooo!!!...mark

rappie (Guest)
10-11-01, 09:54 AM
>>how's that!!!! on the next day!!!!!!!!!;-)

oh all right well done....i'm sure it was just a fluke

>she wasn't tied up at all...
>i have THE POWER over
>her!!

see thats what you say.....

>>na na na naaaaaa na!!!!so there!!!

how old are you again? picking juvenile fights with professional juveniles - when will you learn!

>i'm never evil when it's convenient.........................i'm
>evil ALL THE TIME!!!.

I was trying to be nice (well kinda sorta) - maybe its convenient all the time? Besides you just reinforced my point - men are EVIL.

>(seriously)good luck!!... head down bum up,
>head in the books....i'm sure
>you'll do well!!!!:-):-):-)...mark

thank you (and dragonlady) for your kind words.LOL - its scary!

I think however, there is a limit to my descriptive ability when the subject is a lymph node or kidney - but I'll give it my best shot!(trying not to aim for my foot)....removing myself from cyberspace (particularly CH) is probably the first step, but its SOOOOOOO HARD :)

cheers
rappie

mark69 (Guest)
20-11-01, 02:46 AM
hey there rappie,

so what if it has taken me over a week to answer this thread!!!
doesn't prove a thing;-)

>how old are you again?

>>23!!!;-)

picking juvenile fights with professional juveniles when will you learn!

i guess i'm just young at heart:-)

>thank you (and dragonlady) for your kind words.LOL - its scary!

>well by the time you read this they should be all over and you can relax a bit... go out for dinner with a nice young man etc. etc. etc.

....removing myself from cyberspace (particularly CH) is probably the first step, but its SOOOOOOO HARD :)

as long as you use ch as a SHORT diversion from your studies... i can't see a problem with being on here!!!!

mark69