PDA

View Full Version : Where has everybody gone?

The Saint (Guest)
31-10-01, 03:22 AM
Come on guys this forum was pumping for a while and now everyone has disapeared.

Muriel are you with your new man still? Wheres Coney, Pookiesgirl, cowgirl and the other "regulars".

Come one lets play!!!!

bowerbird
31-10-01, 01:01 PM
Hello The Saint, I'm glad to see that you find us entertaining !! Coney and myself were getting a bit annoyed, and I was quite hurt, by some comments that were posted on the Meet Market about us, so we've kept a bit of a low profile, though I do think that that matter is now sorted. I hope so anyway.

So what would you like to play? Cyberspace Doctors and Nurses !!!!! I like games, except for mind ones.

The choice is yours, LOL Bowerbird.

mURIEL (Guest)
31-10-01, 01:46 PM
Hi The Saint,
Do you look like Val Kilmer or what? Just kidding. No, gave him the flick - the man!!! Call me fussy but I am these days about the fact that I expect to be taken seriuosly as a human being with my own aspirations and sense of self!!! I know I'll probably never find anyone who'll put up with me on the long term but I don't give a damn!!! I say I want to be me number one and my dream is the horses first and foremost! Someone said beware of Aussie Darren he's good with horses and girls and I say, Muriel might chew him him and spit him out but we'll both enjoy the ride!!! I'm up for a fling not love hangover!!!
m
PS I also think that the chat shouldn't discriminate and heterocentric. I've match made many a gay couple! Come on gay riders join in without fear!!!

The Saint (Guest)
01-11-01, 02:59 AM
Yay!!! Hi guys. Sorry Pookiesgirl to hear that somebody caused trouble for you and Coney. Seems to happen on every bloody forum. The good ones always get chased off. I found it all very entertaining (except for the trouble making of course).

Definately no mind games and nothing too dirty (just in case there's any kiddies on here). I'm open to suggestions, Cyber Drs and Nurses sound interesting....

Wish I HAD Val Kilmer Muriel!!! Yummy. Glad you kicked your guy to the curb - if he was no good for you and didn't adore and spoil you rotten then they are no good.

I broke up with my fiance at the beginning of this year because he didn't adore me anymore - didn't even act like he liked me either. I would rather be alone and happy than in a relationship and make to feel like crap. Have many friends in unhappy relationships because they are scared of being alone - it really isn't that bad.

dragonlady
03-11-01, 08:23 AM
Hi Guys.
I've been quiet on here because I've been really busy organising MEETings for real. I can't spill all the beans, not my place... but you'll all know when & if the time is right.
Black Duck has been to visit me & when we all got together, Dragoness, Brother Kyle & lots of others, the Old Lochie Pub ROCKED. they had to throw us out in the end, was getting really late. The Dragoness, now that's she's met some, has decided she'd like a cowboy, so we're off to the Branxton Rodeo tomorrow night to see what we can find....
Then I was off to Black Duck's to arrange a MEETing of the equine kind & to top it all off, our little grandbaby was born yesterday. A little girl, Tyla Grace, so just call me Nanna Dragonlady.
Black Duck's computer had a major fit last night, so she's cut off until it's fixed, don't you love to hate the damn things.

Dragoness
03-11-01, 02:42 PM
"The Dragoness, now that's she's met some, has decided she'd like a cowboy"

LOL, I should know better than to mention anything to DL. Though I didnt expect her to be advertising it all over the forums....

Cheers
C*

beyond the glen (Guest)
08-11-01, 01:03 PM
Hi nana dragonlady,

Congrats on your new family addition !!!!

My astro-psychiatrist whom I often consult when working through a dry spell (with betting, that is!), has told me that scorpios often "have a bit of a dare-devil streak in them, definitely the most risque of all the signs" ....... so although Tyla Grace Dragonette didn't quite make it in time to be a real 'Year of the Dragon' bubby ... plenty of fun in store with the scorpio influence (lol)

BTW, On a more serious note, hope you guys haven't been directly affected by the recent bush fires (a mate in the area mentioned it was pretty hairy there for a while)

mark69 (Guest)
09-11-01, 10:10 AM
hello everyone.....(especially nana dragonlady)

been a bit busy myself and havn't been on the forum for more than a week!!!!boo hiss.

>I've been quiet on here because I've been really busy organising MEETings for real. I can't spill all the beans, not
>my place... but you'll all know when & if the
time is right.
>Black Duck has been to visit me

there was a bit of a rumour around that black duck and coney were going to MEET,any truth in the rumour????and is the time right yet???

>>The Dragoness, now that's she's met some, has decided she'd >like a cowboy, so we're off to the Branxton Rodeo tomorrow >night to see what we can find....

how was the rodeo???? is the dragoness in cowboy heaven yet?;-)

>Then I was off to Black Duck's to arrange a MEETing of the equine kind & to top it all off, our little grandbaby was born
>yesterday. A little girl, Tyla Grace, so just call me Nanna Dragonlady.

well, well, well a bigtime congratulations to you, the dragon, aunty dragoness and your son and daughter-in-law. hope all is well with both mother and baby!!!

mark.