PDA

View Full Version : slow and steady

Ima Cummin (Guest)
10-11-01, 04:11 PM
Hi Coney,
How's your donkey going?
I'd love to learn how to lope! I don't mind my legs getting tired and I'm soft in the mouth.

bowerbird
11-11-01, 07:28 AM
LMAO !!!!!!

Have you ever met the Coneman !!!!!

Ima Cummin (Guest)
11-11-01, 02:09 PM
sure have met him, would like to compare donkeys!

Ima Cummin (Guest)
11-11-01, 02:12 PM
Heard you're a great dancer, Bowerbird. Love to boogie some time.

bowerbird
12-11-01, 01:25 PM
LMAO again !!!

I'm blushing !!! Who are you !!! Send me an email !!!

Ima Cummin (Guest)
14-11-01, 01:55 PM
Was watching you from afar and near at A1 on sunday.
See you at cobitty.

coney (Guest)
14-11-01, 04:12 PM
Ask bowerbird if peanut butter with dogs works the same as carrots with horses??????????????

goddess (Guest)
14-11-01, 04:15 PM
Bowerbird???????????????????????

coney
15-11-01, 12:14 AM
Well eventually some bright spark was going to do it!AND it pisses me OFF!!!!! I did not post the above message Bower, and if I ever return again,messages from the coneman will not be from a guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!With all the crap going on with the other thread I am certainly not being set up to take a fall here! chow.

Fairy God Mother (Guest)
15-11-01, 01:11 AM
Stand up and take it like a man Coney!
I always took you as the sensitive type but not that sensitive!

If a breaker stepped on your ego would you pick up your spurs and go home? I didn't think so.

There are many narrow simpled minded people out there in Cyberland just as there are in the real world. Dont let them stop you from your right to be here just as anyone else.

Take off the Cinch clothes and put on a pair of WRANGLERS and get on with being the real "CONEY".

Icey
15-11-01, 07:14 AM
Coney.... keep your arse up so the world can kiss it!!

I to have ways of finding out who people are on here and beleve me what I have is a lot more sophisticated than what is used on this website for tracking, I know where all this is comming from, that person will be getting a visit VERY SOON.

Coney I will show you the port I.P address that I have and who they are connected to, it also gives details on there whereabouts at the times of conections to the internet. I can also show some damageing photo's of one person whom I'm certain that will not want them circulated, but its to late now, they have pissed me off! I dought I'd be able to sell them as I have seen better heads in a piss trough

Bowerbird through other investigations that I have done, that other person that you suspected is also a part of this, I was able to finially trace them.

So coney if you wish to take futher action on these ferrets you can as I have plenty of proof as to who they are!!!

bowerbird
15-11-01, 01:12 PM
Well you ought to know about dogs, seeing you act like one. Why don't you do try to get what all of us here already have, and that is a life .

Come on, don't try to hide behind someone who has what you will never ever achieve, that is personality, charm and consideration. Why don't you ring me, you know who I am,you
spineless fool.

We were having fun here, but losers like you are just pathetic. Why don't you try to improve your own sad sad existence by getting a life and leaving us who enjoy our own lives alone ???

No wonder Coney and others have vanished from this thread. We joined this to enjoy ourselves, not to read your crap.

Bowerbird.

bowerbird
15-11-01, 01:21 PM
Well, here you go again, you coward. But this time you could not have picked a more opposite alias to yourself. Goddess is a goddess, unlike yourself you narrow minded spineless uneducated idiot.

Bowerbird.

bowerbird
15-11-01, 01:24 PM
I know it wasn't you, Coney. Talk soon, Bowerbird.

bowerbird
15-11-01, 01:26 PM
No you won't Mr Barbecue, I'll be in Melbourne. Cheers Bowerbird.

clevergirl18
16-11-01, 07:23 AM
hello people im new to this but im a quick learner. So who's willing to help me out?? hope im not i Intruding

Ima Cummin (Guest)
17-11-01, 09:52 AM
WHAT THE ?????????!!!!!!!
I'm not responsible for the message from the so-called 'Coney'
and the one following.

bowerbird
17-11-01, 01:42 PM
Hello and sorry to have mislead you, we did not for one moment mean for the messages to be directed at you, we know who sent them and we know it wasn't you, Ima Cummin !!!! the Bowerbird.

Ima Cummin (Guest)
17-11-01, 02:06 PM
like to now who it was!!!!!!

Kate H
17-11-01, 02:07 PM
Hi to all,
I can't help myself here.
Ask Coney if he enjoyed the "humping" at the Arabian Nationals tonight????????????????????????????????Or for that matter, Greg as well??????????
And no, it is not rude..........
Very funny from the outside, probably not so good from the inside.........

Icey
17-11-01, 05:50 PM
Jesus coney...... things becomming that bad that you gotta go hang around people that have "ARABS" give yourself an uppercut!!
or are you going to become a "fudge packer" :P

Icey
17-11-01, 05:54 PM
One more word that comes out of there pathetic mouths I'll post names, address, phone numbers and also the place of employment that one of them is comming from along with IP address and what sort of computers there useing and start circulating what was found on there hard drives!!!

Black Duck (Guest)
18-11-01, 08:48 AM
Hi Kate,
Obviously you saw one of the horses miss-behaving
as I couldn't imagine you meaning anything else??????
we wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea now would we!!!
Seems Coney and Greg, both did very well at this (ARAB) show, God it hurt saying that! sorry Coney, you can punish me later LOL!!!!!Give me Coney,in Wrangler's on a western horse any day.
Black Duck

Kate H
18-11-01, 01:10 PM
Sorry Guys,
I couldn't help myself.
First off Greg rode a purebred Arabian colt/stallion in the purebred Arabian Western Pleasure class. OK, he won it. But when he rode forward to collect his blue ribbon, the horse went off it's tree and bucked around a great deal. Good riding Greg. Anyway, Greg also rode the winner of the Derivative class and Coney got the ride for the championship, which he duly won. No guesses to what happened next. Yep, hump hump buck buck.......until the judge got the tri coloured ribbon on.
Also in the purebred class, Coney was riding a grey rather studdy stallion which placed third. Well on the way out of the arena, this grey shook its head and THE BRIDLE FELL OFF..... Coney exited the arena with the bridle around the horse's throut and a brittle smile on his dial.
I sure bet that they both were glad that they were at an Arabian show and not at a real Western one........Anyway, it was a hoot, and shows that both guy can RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS, saw Coney today in shorts and boat shoes......Hummmmmmm..
Even got a photo.................
Things one sees when one is a photo journalist. But I have close lips....sometimes....heh heh heh