PDA

View Full Version : educated racing ladies only !!! under 30 y.o

rumba
18-11-01, 12:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-01 AT 07:43PM (AEST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-01 AT 07:31*PM (AEST)

if you live in the eastern suburbs .. victoria... and want to participate in training racehorses / or would like to learn more ... tell me about yourself - who you are and your racing knowledge / experience - only enthusiastic racing ladies!!! i am looking for that special person who has the same goals as me to establish my little hobby business !!

Grace (Guest)
19-11-01, 11:46 AM
All sounds good and I am perfect, but too old.......oh well

LETS ROMP
21-11-01, 03:20 AM
my name is melissa im 20 and have been working in the racing indestry practically all my life ,and im currently working at flemington racing is a serious passion of mine that i respect even though it can bring great pyhsical pain sometimes- i used to track ride. anyway feel free to email me back with your comments and more info melissa

Cowgirl1
21-11-01, 03:55 AM
Rumba,

What exactually do you want???????????

An employee or a business partner?????

I think that CH already has an employment section. You should be a little more specific due to the fact that you are a VRC registered trainer already!!!!!!

Go Buddha (Guest)
04-12-02, 05:52 PM
Need a little more information?

I have experience in many area's. I will become a trainer in the future.

Iam concentrating on my own business as a qualified Equine Myofunctional Therapist, who massages horses.

Total Equine Massage is my business name.

I also help run a Country pub when Iam not working with horses.
The Pub is a family run business.

You can e-mail me if you wish at: total_equine_massage@hotmail.com

More information would be good and what type of person and age also would not be bad. Iam 24 and female obviously, as you wish for females only.