PDA

View Full Version : sydney chicks

james (Guest)
29-01-02, 08:06 AM
seeking any horsy sydney chicks . 39 yold male into polo

WWB Filly (Guest)
29-01-02, 09:33 AM
Hey James,

Sorry I think I may be a little young for you, but there were one or two lady's from Sydney floating around some where...Haven't seen them for a while though. Good luck, hope you find someone :-) :-)

WWB Filly

dragonlady
30-01-02, 05:47 AM
And I'm too old & taken, but I do have eligible friends. We've all read Polo (great book) so we know what you guys are like LOL.
You'll have to give us a bit more personal info though, if you want more responses.

Cowgirl1
30-01-02, 06:05 AM
Damn Damn Damn................

Why do you have to be in Sydney?????????????

Jenna (Guest)
30-01-02, 06:48 AM
lol and Polo is one steamy book...! Don't worry cowgirl remember we still have to do that sydney road trip at some stage...!!! (Shall we wait til the rodeos crank up?)

Cowgirl1
30-01-02, 07:03 AM
Hi Jenna,

Please fwd me a copy of THAT book.....

What about the w/end in Feb, should be much better than going all the way to NSW, closer too.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Maiden (Guest)
01-02-02, 08:28 AM
James,

I'm in Sydney :) Any more info ?????

bowerbird
07-02-02, 03:46 PM
Hi James, is your last name Packer, hehehe, sorry LOL.

Is Polo the place to meet any decent horsey type men that know how to treat a woman ???? Can't seem to find any of those men anywhere anymore.

LOL Bowerbird

james (Guest)
08-02-02, 08:01 AM
drop me a line at trevor@ihug.com.au love to chat

Curious ?? (Guest)
27-02-02, 05:49 AM
So James,

Do you actually ride? or are you a strapper? Or maybe you are just one of these fellows that like to be seen at the polo sipping champagne?

Are you in the Sydney metro area? or are you located near elsehwhere? say near Hobartville?

tigerlily (Guest)
01-03-02, 07:03 AM
so why is a man into polo trying to pick up chicks over the net? are you married?

TB (Guest)
06-03-02, 03:02 AM
G'day James. Amazing what you find cruizing around the web on a wet day. I used play polo (country) and had a fair bit to do with Windsor but not for many years now. Still have a few young ones coming on, I just can't break away from in completely, polo does that to ya specially when you grow up with it. Any way.... You can contact me at cybcod@hotmail.com if you want, I am curiuos as to wether I now you or not.

Just to let you know..... (Guest)
09-03-02, 09:57 AM
Just a quick note to let you know James is married.