PDA

View Full Version : Latin, Darren - are you guys headed down to Tonimbuk this weekend?

Jenna (Guest)
20-03-02, 11:22 AM
For the showjumping ?? I'll try emailing you both!

Aussie Darren USA (Guest)
20-03-02, 02:02 PM
Jenna No i have a couple of rides at Red Hill so im unable to get there wish I could, But i am taking my stunning 3 yld Colt out for his first outing it should be good.. and hopefully i will have my new float i have just had made... Darren..

Jenna (Guest)
22-03-02, 04:45 AM
No worries, hey good luck for the weekend !!

Latin (Guest)
26-03-02, 07:07 AM
Sorry Jenna. I just checked your e-mail too late. This weekend was my hubby's birthday. I was dying to go to Wandin, but he's not a horseperson. Sometimes he goes to the trials tough, too afraid I might meet someone.

Jenna (Guest)
27-03-02, 12:50 AM
LOL next time theres one close-ish by do you want to tag team it?

Latin (Guest)
27-03-02, 12:40 PM
Yeap! But which ones do you go - s/j only? I might be competing some time this year in s/j- towards end year. Horse back to ride after 4 months injury time off. Can't wait!!! During this time off I dived into promoting my pet business and it's doing extremely well cons. I just started Pet Pals 6 months ago. I've got your e-mail address anyway.

Jenna (Guest)
28-03-02, 01:34 AM
Both - s/j but moreso eventing? I'm hoping to start one of mine in some s/j later in the year and do some small events...Have to get a towkit put on my car first though, oh and buy a float :o) I'll email you!