PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female friend?

stephenlj
03-04-02, 01:17 PM
Hi. Im looking for a female for friendship that is into horses as much as I am.

Im 32 love horses and live in the morisset area, NSW.

Are you out there? Drop me a line..

smee (Guest)
06-04-02, 01:25 AM
Stephen - you'll get plenty of replies here! Just keep giving the girls "snippets" and they'll get interested lol E.g. What sort of riding to you do?

Jodie (Guest)
09-05-02, 06:01 AM
Hi there you'll have to drop me a line at manookasplace@hotmail.com as I don't get on here very often.I'm female not quite 30 in S.A. and overrun with horses. Hear from you maybe Jodie.

first timer (Guest)
10-05-02, 05:28 AM
Hi Stephenlj - you sound perfect. How about me - a 31 year old, into horses in a big way - compete both dressage, showing and jumping - got an email addy?

Shel (Guest)
22-05-02, 03:35 AM
Hi Stephen - I am 39 and live in Wollongong and love horses (although don't own at the moment). Feel free to drop me a line - workdays only - ssymons@wollongong.nsw.gov.au

Cheers
Shell :-)

Cas (Guest)
24-05-02, 02:15 AM
Hi there Stephen

I am 32 and live in the southern tablelands and like you love my horses. I currently have 3 horses and like to event/showjump. You can drop me a line on SlimWood94@hotmail.com

Karma12 (Guest)
28-05-02, 04:00 AM
Hi Stephen

I'm 30 from Sydney with 3 horses. No longer compete, just ride my GG's on the weekend for pleasure. My friend recently moved from Toronto - so know exactly where Morisset is. If you haven't found the female friend you're looking for - contact me: thewildestchild@hotmail.com.