PDA

View Full Version : Hiya pookiesgirl !!!!!!!!!!!!

UKnoWhoMe (Guest)
26-06-02, 09:20 AM
How ya doin babe ????????? howsya ol boy thesedays ? And good luck with the new colt and filly - look forward to (seein) some action (from the pookster clan) at your next (show) outing !

ciao bella

Pookiesgirl (Guest)
26-06-02, 12:49 PM
Hi Dag, how ya doin' over there? Gettin' any rides in lately?

touche (pronounced a la francais)!!!!

UKnoWhoMe (Guest)
27-06-02, 09:31 AM
Well put it this way babe - I've got more rides in the last month than the whole of the last year !!!! lol Which reminds me, hope ya lookin after yor ol fella (aka C.O.K. lmao!), and takin good care of that cute little pussy (aka Squirt rofl!) - now aren't you glad you asked ? lololololol

au revoir ma chérie (pronounced a la rotflmao) !!!!

btw, les femmes (anglaises et françaises) sont très magnifiques mais aussi très dangereuses !!!!

pookiesgirl (Guest)
28-06-02, 02:30 AM
lol

votre francais est tres bon! (mais je suis "a tad rusty")

I still have my French books from highschool so watch out I may have to study up a bit.

a bientot!

UKnoWhoMe (Guest)
28-06-02, 10:22 AM
Well my French teacher is VERY good at teaching me all she knows !!! rofl

btw, you never did tell me why you called yor cute litte pussy Squirt ! Does it relate to a problem with taking in milk ? dribbling perhaps ? lolol. which reminds me, how's that semen collecting program going ??? lmao

adieu ma chérie (my next French lesson beckons) !!!

Pookiesgirl (Guest)
01-07-02, 01:52 PM
ah! mon dieu!!! quelle horror! tu est tres "cheeky" monsieur! lol
ton ami francais est bon pour tu uh? et mon problem est avec um well.....that's between you and me d'accord? rofl!!! Snatch dit "hallo". he he he Aujourdhui je traivaille encore dans le jardin pour cinq hours! Il fait de soleil. (really getting back to first year French now). Beaucoup de travaille ici. Je veux des vacances a la plage! Plus des traivailles demain - tres drole! au revoir mon ami le comdedian!

UKnoWhoMe (Guest)
04-07-02, 09:16 AM
uh la la!!!!! I love it when you whisper sweet cyber nothings to me in the language of lurve rofl !!! ah! ma chérie - ne vous inquiétez pas! your 'secret' is safe with me lol.

but alas mon amour lol, I fear that our 'liaison dangereuse' (and my unrequited advances lol) have run their course! I know you are very busy right now lol and I can only have one French teacher (at a time lol) - my current teacher is very demanding of me. I always get lots of homework to practice my skills after hours lol. My next French lesson is on the human body (figuratively speaking lol), so I look forward to getting my tongue around the finer aspects of french anatomy rofl. When all is said and done, I hope it will be a very satisfying lesson for both of us lmao.

au revoir ma chérie (until we meet again!)

Pookiesgirl (Guest)
04-07-02, 09:24 AM
OMG! You are getting some serious counselling when you get home!
That is if you have any energy left. She's turned you into a monster, hang on, I think you already were..............

Dressage Girl (Guest)
04-07-02, 11:13 AM
Hi there Pookiesgirl and Dr G

Well it looks like uknowho has found the french connection *grin* sounds like fun - roflmao....

Hey maybe I will have to change your tag to Dr L from now on and you can formerly be known as the Lurvvvvveeeee DR - *BIG LOLOLOL*.

Catch you both on the e-mail later in the week.

DG :-)

Itsmee!! (Guest)
05-07-02, 01:20 AM
ROFLMAO it seems the doctor also has a talent for instruction...maybe its time to book in for those lessons?

LOL I definitely think a name change is in order - Dr G to Dr L to Instructor of L ?? (or should that be giver of L??) LOL :)

Cya Dr...

From one of your harem !!!

pookiesgirl (Guest)
05-07-02, 01:17 PM
looks likesomebody has been

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't do it, it wasn't me!!!!

ohmygod
05-07-02, 03:55 PM
oh my!!!! You naughty naughty little boy. You will never learn will you?? Still up to your little tricks of the trade i see. Some boys will never change will they??

Keep it up!!!

Dressage Girl (Guest)
06-07-02, 07:10 AM
Keep What Up....... ROFLMAO }> :o :P

palylee (Guest)
09-07-02, 06:45 AM
Busted is right....oops Dr G your are in the poo! lol

Hey is that why they call you Dr G? G you are wonderful, G keep it up, G that was good, G u get around, G what have I been missing out on? hehe sorry Dr G has to put my 2 cents in as I'm feeling a little left out not being one of your heram girlies!

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself tho - go for it - you are only young once!

cheers PL

UKnoWhoMe (Guest)
09-07-02, 10:05 AM
hi pg, thx for your email friday. I can't access email today to reply hence the post.

What an awesome report !!!! I'm not really suprised though. Coz it proves a couple of things that all your friends already know about you - your concern for others and your determination to stand up for what you believe in !

Good luck with the presentation - sorry I can't be there to back you up (would if I could), but sending you lots of positive vibes. Hope ur feeling relaxed and confident.

Well I know you can be pretty fiesty when you need to be lol, so I'm sure you'll kick some butt !!!

UKnoWhoMe (Guest)
09-07-02, 10:09 AM
So miss noodles lol, you obviously haven't been taking those anti-cheeky tablets. If symptoms persist pls see your doctor lmao. Looks like you may need an extra special dose lol, which should hopefully fix you up once and for all rofl.

I only hope your babies are less mischevious than their mum !!!

Dressage Girl (Guest)
09-07-02, 11:39 AM
Phewwwwwww thought I had scared you all off....

Good to see that I didn't and you where just taking a breather for a minute.

Sorry about blowing your cover I was just trying to be funny... didn't really work but did uncover some really interesting comments...... *grin*

UKnoWhoMe (Guest)
10-07-02, 09:08 AM
Oh noodles lol, it would take a lot more than that to scare me off lol. Besides you didn't blow my cover. I kinda suspected that my good mates (the ones who really know me) would discover the 'me' in the 'uknowho' sooner or later. Just surprised it took you so long !! he he he (must have been the counselling jibe - sorry pg, or maybe it was the UK now home name lol).

Well heaps of goss to catch up with you on - and my mail box is almost back to normal now - so will chat later in the week.

p.s. speaking of funny comments, good to see PL is still in form - better save some of those anti-cheeky tablets for her lolol