PDA

View Full Version : Horsey Girl!!!

Moochie
17-07-02, 07:45 AM
Enough with the 'poor, hard done-by' males that can't find a nice girl - ahhhrrr!!!

It goes both ways! So, stop complaining, and reply to this message!!! hehe

rofl (Guest)
17-07-02, 07:56 AM
with an attitude like that and you wonder why you're single...

Alfred Crumpetpumper (Guest)
17-07-02, 09:02 AM
Ignore the sceptics Moochie!
I think your attitude is very attractive.

lexy (Guest)
17-07-02, 10:07 AM
As there is always more females on this site than there is males,
posting a message like that will get you know were.

Moochie
18-07-02, 04:00 AM
Attitude?

Hmmm... I actually have a very nice personality and am a very caring person who is fun to be around. I am just getting a bit tired of 'males' saying everything is 'poor them' when they dont realise how much us girls go through sometimes.

Yes, I understand it DOES go both ways but... sorry! I posted that message when I was let down AGAIN and was feeling a bit err.

Apologies.

Damn... I'm always saying sorry! ahhrr!!!

:o/

18-07-02, 04:13 AM
I don't think you should be apologizing for anything Moochie. I think your attitude is sexy, and I'm sure most guys would agree with me.
Although I'm glad you've lost that silly `borrow freedom' signature!

Now where can I find you, and what will you be doing when I get there?

Moochie
18-07-02, 06:43 AM
Thanks Alfred.

Oh... and in regards to the 'silly' signature... hows about this one...

~ Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"? ~

Hows that?

Lu Lu (Guest)
18-07-02, 08:19 AM
Moochie - if you have been let down by guys before, please dont waste any of your time on Scott, he had a good woman and treated her like *****

18-07-02, 08:19 AM
v. amusing moochie. this one sounds good to me...

"Ride your horse along the edge of a sword; hide yourself in the middle of flames." -- Zen saying

Craig S
18-07-02, 09:29 AM
What if the same person did it to a bull tosee what happened????

Hi Moochie

Lu Lu (Guest)
18-07-02, 11:27 AM
Hi Craig s ~ you must be a horsey guy to be chatting on this forume, what sort of horses are you into?

Craig S
18-07-02, 04:00 PM
I had a Arab at one stage but I only have Thoroughbreds, I have a mare that is due to foal mid September and one that races.

Moochie
19-07-02, 01:08 AM
ewwww! A bull!

I got skylights put in my place yesterday... the people above me are furious!

Hey Craig S... how's life treating you?

Lu Lu (Guest)
19-07-02, 01:58 AM
Craig ~ what did you do with your Arab, and what was it, a male or female Arabian? Since you have had an arab , do you know Scott? the so called single guy looking for a *NICE* horsey woman.

Craig S
19-07-02, 02:12 PM
Hi Lu Lu, My Arab was a gelding and I gave him away to a friend, he was a good show horse and won a bit but I gave him away as a rising two year old. And I think I may know Scott.......I think he drives trucks if it is the same person?????????? He is or was seeing someone, a great lady in fact.

Moochie life is ok as I have just got a new job on a cruise ship, money is good and get to see the world at last. Now I have to find somewhere to put my mare before she foals.

lauren (Guest)
20-07-02, 12:48 AM
Are any of you guys from Melbourne?

Moochie
20-07-02, 01:22 AM
Hey Craig

Where is your mare now? I only have my gelding (injured) and a broodmare on my place now. I am near canberra if thats a possibility for you?

23-07-02, 07:52 AM
Hi Lauren!
I'm from Melbourne... so plz write to me! What sort of riding do you do?

Lauren (Guest)
24-07-02, 12:16 AM
Hi Alfred Crumpetpumper, what is your email? I'll write to you.

Hmmm (Guest)
24-07-02, 10:52 AM
Watch out Lauren - from what I have read of Alfred's previous posts, he probably has another form of "riding" in mind!!!

LOL!!!!!