PDA

View Full Version : How to use system

magicsam
12-01-05, 11:57 PM
Can anyone tell a raw newcomer how to use this system please. I can not figure out what to do and how to access information?

YUCKMAN
13-01-05, 12:25 AM
what system are you referring to, Magicsam?

Slow N Easy
13-01-05, 01:26 AM
Hi Magicsam
Assume you mean this forum.
A good place to start is the help screen under the "FAQ" icon towards top of screen.
Mel

Far Canal
13-01-05, 01:50 AM
G' day Magicsam,

If it's Neale Yardley's system start at....www.capitalinfo.com.au/criteria.html

Cheers mate,

Far Canal.

magicsam
14-01-05, 03:08 AM
Thanks I will look at that. Before I pay for the system I just wanted to find out how it works and see actually the program, also find out if the program gives you certain selections for a day etc and if there is a betting system attached to the program.

Sorry I am so cautious but I am keen.

tennedos
14-01-05, 04:54 AM
Obviously you are considring Bet Selector, well pretty much we all here use it. As this is the nam of the forum. Where do you live, maybe 1 of us may show you. I am in Ipswich Qld, if this helps. I may evenbe able to travel to show, let us know.
Tennedos

Far Canal
14-01-05, 05:05 AM
Magicsam,

If you go to www.capitalinfo.com.au and directly under "BET SELECTOR" you will find a FREE demo Program there.
You can never be too cautious mate.

Cheers

Far Canal

magicsam
14-01-05, 08:27 AM
Thanks everyone, I will try to fathom it out. I live in Brisbane and come to Ipswich regularly, if I could pop in and you can show me that would be wonderful.

Thanks again.

tennedos
14-01-05, 08:45 AM
MagicSam,
Contact me via system buttons to right by email and we can discuss a time and when if yu like.

Tennedos

Grey Fox
14-01-05, 11:47 AM
>Thanks I will look at that. Before I pay for the system I
>just wanted to find out how it works and see actually the
>program, also find out if the program gives you certain
>selections for a day etc and if there is a betting system
>attached to the program.
>

If you are referring to the computer program Bet Selector, it has been around since 1987 from memory in various versions, so it is definitely no fly-by-night operation. I have no direct connection (financial or otherwise) to the program or its author Neale Yardley but I have known him for nearly 20 years now since I first bought v1 of his program and you will not meet a more honest or helpful bloke, especially in this field!

Go to the website, contact Neale and get a copy of the free demo program -- you won't be sorry! Play around with the demo to see how it works, and READ ALL THE HELP FILES ON THE WEBSITE!

If/when you decide to buy the program, Neale will GIVE you a number of profitable systems to use in conjunction with the program's System Selector, and you will find more on this forum.

>Sorry I am so cautious but I am keen.

Can't blame you for being cautious considering all the scam merchants out there, but this forum should be enough to convince you that this aint one of them! :-)

Bye for now,
Grey Fox

Mike
14-01-05, 12:41 PM
magicsam

I have been using this program for well over 4 years in its few
versions. These diferent versions were upgrades not re-inventions.

You can expect support from Neale (author) I think that is unparaleld
in this industry.

There is also another side to this, Form, all racing programes need it and some charge you up to $10 per meeting. Bet selector
is able to use several and some cost less then $50 a month for all
meetings every day.

This programe is based on some very sound and commonsence principles
and makes an excelent "tool" for betting not only win/place but also
exotics.

AND I am not associated with Neale other then as his client.

Mike

bren250
14-01-05, 12:42 PM
I also have no connection with Neale whatsoever.

Bought the program over a year ago after 6 months investigating countless others. Have since downloaded form back to June 03.

Have spent endless hours playing with it, experimenting, learning, cursing and am hopefully starting to get the most out of it.

Neale has answered every question I've had - a big surprise to a sceptic like me.

It's how you use it which will determine if you make a profit.
It's a tool, not a short cut to make money.
It's provides a lot of fun trying to make money anyway.

bren250

tennedos
14-01-05, 01:43 PM
Well we all seem to say the same, Neale is a great guy and the program is fantastic. I have also met Neale back in late 80's and bought the program on my brothers behalf and now have been useing it for about a year. Supports I will agree is something noone cares about to help with, except Neale. No other program exists for this price, suppoort and service. None are better, it is a great investment even if I never make any money.

To my knowledge Neale has the only program that has a dedicated forum to his program, where he is not the one running the forum. I have looked but it seems to be one of if not the only one that has a forum for his program, most are just general discussion groups like pro punter.

Alot of us are so keen we even rad all these discussions many times a day just to stay in touch.

Great program, and great guy.

Billy
28-01-05, 11:20 AM
bren250, from where did you download form back to June 03?

Far Canal
29-01-05, 03:33 AM
G'day Billy,

I sure this is done through Cyberhorse mate.

Cheers,

Far Canal.

neale
06-05-05, 02:15 AM
Following is a message from the Wish List topic (2/5/05) that is relevant here:

John,
It is a great programme and the more I use it the better I think it is.

I do endorse the ideas expressed by several of us about being able to exclude fast tracks or to include just a set of races such as Group and Listed or to exclude maidens (sometimes)! I suppose there are limits imposed by the number of available fields and the size of those fields in Neale's database that we may just need to accept. However, Neale has shown ingenuity in getting round this such as using the asterisk to enable a single track to be tested and this idea could possibly be applied to other parameters or a range of them. I frequently look at distances where a system does not work and which I'd like to exclude. It seems that many systems work well at 2400 metres but it is not easy to include that distance if there are massive losses showing around 1500 to 2300 metres.

But these are little things. The big picture is that it's one hell of a fantastic programme. Anything else is a bonus.

Allen

Michal
06-05-05, 12:04 PM
Hi,

Since people are blowing Neales trumpet let me just tell you ......
Im one of the band as well, Great programe, Excelent support,
learn how to use it and you will see results the more you learn
(here is a good place as well) the more you'll get out of the programe.

Michal

seasider
17-05-05, 12:33 PM
Hi to all,
My first post!
I am also shopping for some kind of racing software that might help combined with hard work.
Downloaded Bet Selector couple of day’s ago, and look forward to trying it.
Wondering if any Gold Coast users of this program are in this forum, maybe willing to share they knowledge of Bet Selector.
Regards
seasider