PDA

View Full Version : NH my puppies are a worry

Garryngirl
19-08-09, 09:39 PM
hmmmm I sometimes wonder about my little puppies. They are sisters, caught them having a bit of a pash

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh211/garryngirl/19June09006.jpg

PinyPot
19-08-09, 09:42 PM
eeeeewwwww I think you need to sit them down and have a talk to them about morals, I mean dogs are human right? lol

capri
19-08-09, 09:59 PM
--------------------

Garryngirl
20-08-09, 06:34 AM
Well I did catch the black one (Milly) humping her sister (Lottie) this week. Think it is time for a trip to the vet for the chop. They are 5 1/2 months old.

Awwww my babies are having the op. I will be a wreck that day until I know they are both ok. Funny how they can almost take over your life. We do have kids but they are grown up so these are our fur babies now.

My daughter says they are the MILLIon dollar LOTTIEry puppies, landed on their feet with us.

capri
20-08-09, 09:38 AM
-----------------------

Garryngirl
20-08-09, 10:36 AM
Yes they are littermates. In fact we bought the entire litter lolol. They were the only 2 and fitted our exact requirements of what we wanted.

For a while my OH was convinced the breeder was trying to pass them off as littermates but weren't due to the size difference. We call Lottie, "Lumpy Lottie" but photos of when they are 3 weeks old show they from the same mum also when we went and saw them before purchase the mum was sweet but they were definitely her babies.

I am the same as you capri, not quite at putting dresses on them (close but not quite) and I would be a mess if anything happened to them.

Suprisingly Lottie isn't as food motivated as the Milly.