PDA

View Full Version : Santa is coming to town..

Kilronan
22-10-09, 02:08 PM
Not long to go now, I have been really slack this year as I usually have my shopping finished by now and I need some inspiration for when everyone asks me what I want.

So what is on your wish list horsey or not?

I want some white boots for my mare, that is all I can think of so far.

And I have people asking me what my Son wants for Xmas! he is only 7 weeks old at the moment.

half_pass
22-10-09, 02:10 PM
Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year I want a pair of Konig top boots, a new dressage saddle (haven't decided what type yet), 3 cremello/perlino lusitano fillies, a farm near Sydney and a private jet.

Thanks,
Half Pass

katz
22-10-09, 02:18 PM
mmm how about a bank balance that never goes down from $1million, a european holiday oh and that piece of guttering Ive been waiting for for 3 years to go on above my art studio door

Kirstys
22-10-09, 03:33 PM
Dear Santa,
As I have been such a good patient girl this year I would like the following, in no paticular order of course ;)

That Job recently advertised that I applied for, with the increase in pay :D
A gooseneck and car to pull it
Another pony to work with

Anubis
22-10-09, 03:49 PM
Ooh I would like a coloured lusitano or PRE cross too.

Am hunting for float and something to pull it so might be a present to self.

Will happily accept full grain Ariat half chaps from OH though.

Anubis

pauper
22-10-09, 03:59 PM
I WANT :D a "ride the wild pony" DVD in region 4 format, they dont seem to make them only Americas region 1 :(
but if Santa is out there he should be the one who can make it possible LOL.

I did have a leather bitless bridle on my list but got to impatient waiting for Santa so tried "Mr Ebay" instead. Mr Ebay can usually be relied on to give me what i want/need :D

And finally i want good luck... will be doing my first ever proper dressage test in the new year, so Santa give me good luck and lots of it please LOL.

Dragoness
22-10-09, 04:27 PM
Sheets!!!!!! I would love soem sheets! When we were painting recently, my OH pulledout all our sheets to use as drop sheets, saying "they're all old, we'll use thesefor drop sheets and buy some new ones." Only we never got around to getting new ones, so now we only have one pair of sheets in our entire house!! Very annoying!!!

Cheers