PDA

View Full Version : corio moorabool show

ann (Guest)
27-08-01, 01:59 PM
Just having withdrawls from the show ring & wondered if anyone out there went to Corio Moorabool Pre Royal today. Who won in the intermediate riders, & champion pony & galloway etc.....

CMPC (Guest)
27-08-01, 03:35 PM
Supreme Led:

The Count of Tuscany- S Pinton
(Ridden Champ winner also)

Supreme Ridden:

Dresden Paragon- K, N and D Riemer

S.M (Guest)
28-08-01, 03:20 AM
Any more results?

danielle (Guest)
28-08-01, 03:35 AM
i went to the show and i have most of the results from the hack ring. My horse Lustrare got champion led, and Kylie Summers with midnight magic got reserve she also got champion ridden and i got reserve. Tara Carrol got champion intermediate rider and the girl in the hack ring got supreme. In the second ring sally main got champion hack with brandy artist and i got champion in the last. I am not sure who got what in the galloways and ponys

Danyel (Guest)
28-08-01, 08:32 AM
Champion Large Ponies!
1)Count Of Tuscany
2) Dresden Paragon... YAY!!! :):) (he's Mine!)
3) Willowcroft Seattle

Alice (Guest)
28-08-01, 09:53 AM
And a gorgeous pony with a big future Danyel, to get supreme at his first show. Congratulations.

Danyel (Guest)
28-08-01, 11:38 AM
:)Thankyou!:)

Bravado (Guest)
28-08-01, 03:41 PM
Danyel- I am just ditt-oing Alice's comments, 'Parry' went very well and was beautifully conditioned and prepared. He has come a long way from the unbroken horse I saw the day after he arrived only a matter of a few months ago. Well done!

Pepi (Guest)
29-08-01, 01:47 AM
Hey guys don't forget Portarlington in October over $2000 in prizes to be won! Judges are booked. Programs are now available either in saddleries or on the internet or E-mail me.
jedoconnor@froggy.com.au