PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Tassie's #11

Looking (Guest)
28-08-01, 12:43 AM
Hi, Well I have been reading lots of western posts and they seem to Have lots of foals on the ground and I have not heard of the patter of little hooves on this Thread, I must say ours are not due until Oct.
Who is going to the show at the Showgrounds on the 1st of September I think it is an EFA show? My first show will be OLd Mangalore, See you all.

Anna_TAS
28-08-01, 02:38 AM
Hi Looking,

My mare is not due until November so there are on pitter pattering foal hooves up here either, although there are, 4 at last count, the patter of calf hooves, only about 30 more to go.
Ahhhh....so cute :D

twkash1 (Guest)
28-08-01, 03:07 AM
Yeah I have a few to foal if I am still here but not real early Oct or there abouts my old Q mare and have told her this year I would like a filly black with a blanket (just joking) I don't care what it is as long as she is healthy any thing will do. Kash has about four foals to be born this season. Am going up to his new home tomorrow to help his new owner serve mares in the snow hahaha see you all later..........

Tassie girl (Guest)
28-08-01, 08:56 AM
Hi all my pallie mare was due on the 20 8 2001 and still no foal and looks like she might be a while yet but im so please because of the weather we have had down here. But ive got the foaling alarm ready and the foaling stable just in case we do get bad weather when she foals. whos going to the all breed show up north its sounding pretty good this year with all the changers that have been done. Kimba does a wonderful job with this show and all the rest she runs Im a bit greedy when it cames helping at shows i like to compete myself'
bye for now

Looking (Guest)
29-08-01, 07:05 AM
Hi, Tassie girl I hope all goes well for your foal and it is a pallie, we all like to get coloured ones don't we Ha. Bye

Tassie girl (Guest)
29-08-01, 10:08 AM
Whats colour if I get a healthy foal thats all I care about if its not colour im more likely to keep the foal for one of the girls to show later on . bye

breeder
31-08-01, 12:50 AM
Tassie girl i am having trouble replying to your email my messages were sent back but i will try again!
Breeder

Tassie girl (Guest)
01-09-01, 05:33 AM
Breeder My email orabanda@iprimus.com.au

Paris (Guest)
01-09-01, 08:25 AM
The Allbreeds Show at Westbury this year sounds great, but has anyone noticed that the Appaloosa's and Palouse are in the same class. Does'nt sound like a fair thing to me. They may as well put thoroughbreds and riding ponies together

Looking (Guest)
03-09-01, 06:20 AM
Hi, every one who when to the EFA show on the 1st i heard not many went! it is disapointing when you go to the trouble to put on a show and the entrys are down, the same with us we ran a dressage day to day and 1/2 the entrys didn't turn up oh well thems the breaks.
Anna, Chance went to the dressage day and came home with 2 1sts and his owner was very happy he was a good boy.Bye for now.

amy_g (Guest)
03-09-01, 09:41 AM
Hi
does anyone know if there are going to be any small shows (non official) that are open to anyone that will be on soon, around the acton/sandford area. I know of the dodges one at sorell, I'll try to go to that I think, but are there usually a lot at Tangara or somewhere over the summer? I think Pontville and that are too far away for me, I'd never convince dad to take me. aIl I've seen that's on at Tangara at the moment is dressage and jumping which horsey is not ready for. If you hear of anything can you please let me know. Ta

Looking (Guest)
04-09-01, 11:16 PM
Hi, no little babys yet? well it looks like every ones must be later.
Who has been out and about and want have you done come on and tell us, i would love to know that tassie is not asleep HAHA.

amy_g (Guest)
05-09-01, 10:57 AM
Ok picked up the program for the dodges show tonight - and yay - there's a fancy dress. Help me think of something for horsey to go as.
Anna, what do you think Roy would look like as Rambo!!!!!hahaha I suppose I'm jumping the gun a bit - don't even know if I can go yet, but it's fun.

Anna_TAS
06-09-01, 05:02 AM
I think he would look pretty sexy as Rambo.
He we could go as cowboys and indians, having coloured horses and all.

shaz (Guest)
06-09-01, 08:29 AM
Can anyone help me? I would like Kimba Thorpes phone number. If any one knows it could they email me at shaydanvale@bigpond.com

Tassie girl (Guest)
06-09-01, 09:47 AM
Kimba Thorp 63192545

amy_g (Guest)
06-09-01, 01:52 PM
nah - cowboys and indians aren't very original and I'm sure have been done to death (I helped a little girl do that on her pony once) - Roy may be coloured, but he ain't got the QH look going for him - I think I've decided, if I can go, to dress him up as a clown!!!!! That's Roy down to the ground. Do you think he'd let me dye his mane bright colours??????? lol

Tassie girl (Guest)
06-09-01, 02:04 PM
Kimba Thorps ph 63912545 sorry about the last number

shaz (Guest)
07-09-01, 01:23 AM
thanks Tassie girl for Kimba`s number,much appreciated.

Fiona in Tassie (Guest)
07-09-01, 04:09 AM
Anyone else competing in the dressage at Tangara this Sunday? I'll be the one on the ridiculously fat bay anglo :-)

Looking (Guest)
09-09-01, 11:41 PM
Did some one go up to the Stallion parade last night come on tell us, was it good or not and are their some new stallions there?

Tassie girl (Guest)
11-09-01, 03:12 AM
My PALLIE MARE HAD HER FOAL ITS A PALLIE COLT CONGRATELATION MANORVALE COUNTY ROYAL ON HIS FIRST PALLIE YES I HAVE NAME HIM ORABANDA GOLDEN DREAM BOY

Looking (Guest)
11-09-01, 10:37 PM
Looks like the Tas All Breeds has been moved to the 15th and 16th December not the 3rd and 4th of November so they can have more mainland judges.

breeder (Guest)
12-09-01, 04:56 AM
Congratulations Tassie Girl on your new baby!! Guess you will upset some of those Palamino people again!!!! They say jealously
is a curse!

Looking (Guest)
12-09-01, 11:37 PM
To all breed showes the Tas All Breed Show is now on the 15th and 16th December at Wesbury and the closing date for entrys is now 31st October and we now have appaloosa classes so get the appys out there.

Tassie girl (Guest)
13-09-01, 06:32 AM
HI there every one now we will be celerbrating tonight the arrival of the foal . we had a bit of a scare with the little boy but things are going real well now. Breeder thanks for your reply but after seeing the foal ive deciede that when you put Queensland sh.. and Sydney sh.. together you get bloody top Tassie SH.. look out you pallie breeders bye have fun