PDA

View Full Version : I am scared....I am scared

topdressage
06-01-10, 02:12 PM
Enjoy

http://www.topdressage.tv/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=445

Djangoandjacana
06-01-10, 02:50 PM
That was a lovely example of (being able) how to sit calmly works.

Unfortunatley I was not able to take advanatge of the tip about the red wine as it is too early in the day and I have work still to do.:D

alwhitten1
06-01-10, 03:10 PM
I really enjoyed watching that ;) I particularly loved the background music while Hans Peter was trying to reassure his horse....."strummimng my pain with his fingers......" :D

Thanks for sharing!

Caille
06-01-10, 04:01 PM
What a very brave horsie to go on after several brushes with horse-eating pointsettias!!! Gorgeous mover, even in mid-spook!

cbrown
06-01-10, 04:08 PM
Did he ever get near 'C'? It looks like only got as close as R/S

Tracey A_T
06-01-10, 04:19 PM
Well handled!

opensky
07-01-10, 10:19 AM
So felt for the rider - all credit to him! And what a lovely mover of a horse!

Wonder if he's living in a yard chock-full of every conceivable potted plant now?

Thanks for posting. Regards

themuse
07-01-10, 12:06 PM
omg I am so in love with that horse, what a little spunk!

I love the riders attitude, his seat and that the horse was wearing a snaffle :)

StElmosFire
07-01-10, 12:10 PM
I couldn't get it to play properly for me. Took the advice of letting it download, because we have to do that with any YouTube things, but when I asked it to play, I got a page up that said I wasn't a "member", so I couldn't look. Fooey. :(
I got the general gist that it was a lovely horse who choreographed its own test between umpteen huge spooks at the potted plants.

LindaH
07-01-10, 12:12 PM
I love that the judges were so patient and let him work through it. Plenty here in Aust. would have belled him off for the circles and failing to proceed across the diagonal. Although Germans are often considered to be sticklers foir the rules, from what i've seen in international videos etc, they seem much more relaxed about things that we are, at shows in particular.

topdressage
07-01-10, 01:34 PM
I love that the judges were so patient and let him work through it. Plenty here in Aust. would have belled him off for the circles and failing to proceed across the diagonal. Although Germans are often considered to be sticklers foir the rules, from what i've seen in international videos etc, they seem much more relaxed about things that we are, at shows in particular.

Thanks to the Australians, Canadians and many other countries you can still call us Dutch:cool:

LindaH
07-01-10, 01:37 PM
Maybe i'll just go for "European", covers a multitude of sins. I didn't pay any attention to where the comp was, just assumed German ;).

alpha_17
07-01-10, 02:10 PM
I couldn't get it to play either. :(

chipsy1
07-01-10, 03:22 PM
I couldn't get it to play properly either. However, is it the same rider that is mentioned in this article in the picture further down on the brown horse? Is this the same horse in the picture that is also in the competition?
http://www.dressage-news.com/?p=4009

raffles101
07-01-10, 04:09 PM
I couldn't play it either.
I closed the window and then reopened it again and pressed play and it played. :)
Stunning rider and horse. Reminds me of a ponifer when he has a silly day!*hmmmm*