PDA

View Full Version : Lunch with Centaur

midnightly
02-02-10, 09:42 PM
Wow!!!

We chatted, we laughed, would love to have shopped but I had to leave ... or was too stupid to think of it .. duh.

Sat (in the shade) on the beach and were served a lovely lunch, coupla cappuccinos .. or is that cappuccini?? in South Melbourne. Watched a weight-boarder (didn't know about that .. thanks Centaur) continually falling off.

Saw Luna Park, Fitzroy Street ... talked about Theo's latest stir ... and had huge fun.

Centaur looked fanbloodytastic as usual (baitch) ... and we even got a wolf whistle when we were walking from the car to the cafe ... Centaur reckoned we still look ok from behind. Centaur looks great from all angles. I think I hate her.

Thanks Centaur ... had a blast!!

Mwah

Djangoandjacana
02-02-10, 09:53 PM
Wolfwhistles, great coffee and good friends:cool: what more could you ask.

md
02-02-10, 10:16 PM
Sounds divine, I love melbourne and coffeeino's and shopping (when I have money which is nearly never).

cheers

petechia
02-02-10, 10:20 PM
Ah very good.. the street performers that i sent to give you a rise didn't rip me off ; )

midnightly
02-02-10, 10:32 PM
They done good Frex ... council truck and all. LOL :)

Exactly DandJ ... lovely lovely day.

petechia
02-02-10, 10:36 PM
how good was their choreography !!! i taught 'em myself to lean on the shovels like that

midnightly
02-02-10, 10:50 PM
Didja teach 'em to lean out the window of the truck?? Absolutely classic it was .....

Well done Frex!!! :)

petechia
02-02-10, 10:59 PM
nods - i was also very fortunate to find a man with graves disease (the guy with eyes popping out of his head) to tag along with the other troupe members.

midnightly
02-02-10, 11:10 PM
.... gurgle

DB
02-02-10, 11:28 PM
Ohhh, yer lucky beggers!!! I had to make do with Lucinda. Pah! She doesn't make ANY srt of coffee, good or bad, but by crikey her lessons are brilliant!

So jealous, glad you had a good time. Wish I'd been there.

Anubis
03-02-10, 06:26 AM
Sounds a fabulous time :)

Centaur
03-02-10, 05:31 PM
Just got home! Thanks midnight for a lovely time and for driving all the way down to meet me.
Hope you didn't get stuck in traffic! (and it's wakeboarding, not weight :) ).
I shall definitely be returning soon-ish. I want to do the tram restaurant, and more shopping !! Love the shopping down there! And LOVE catching up with midnight :D XXX