PDA

View Full Version : ****scammer****

njuro
05-02-10, 07:34 PM
Wanna buy a horse from Cameroon? It's soooooooo easy!

http://tinahorses.ning.com/

Hazel
05-02-10, 07:53 PM
"Only the best IF good enough for our customers"

Sums it all up really!

KelJ
05-02-10, 08:51 PM
Hazel, don't tell me you didn't make it to the "testimonies" page... it's a must read :)

capri
05-02-10, 08:53 PM
Check out the testimonials

"the transaction was easy. The product was best, and the shipping and delivery made it a fair deal. Delivery was prompt and assembly was a snap. I would buy from this merchant again." Matthew Dublin, CA

I want to know what assembly was needed?

pauper
05-02-10, 09:47 PM
Hmmm and to think i always thought the very first step of all important horse care tips would be feeding not grooming!

Capri maybe he brought one of those butterscotch ponies from her ;) apparently they come with their head detached.

MMC
05-02-10, 09:50 PM
"You are required to take horse grooming lesions"

Petechia, can you tell us what "horse grooming lesions' are ??

Oh, and they are dealing in puppies not horses........"We have decided to make transactions easy and prompt.We guarantee you 100% best quality puppies and best of customer care.Here are our most recent testimonies.Not that testimonies are automatically deleted after 2 weeks due to congestion regarding to our 100% perfect services. "

You have to track and order like you are buying from Ikea. Hilarious.

Loved this too........."Horses are by nature quite inquisitive and they are often prone to getting themselves hurt. Being his master, you are required to be quite careful in keeping your horse away from any kind of wounds as if left untreated the wound can turn to be fatal for the horse"

I have got to send this to Fugly horse of the day. Ha hah hah aha ah

Hazel
05-02-10, 10:08 PM
Testimonies page

"Our Promise- Strategies and Methods that Gaurantee Sustaibable Results "

My question:

Whats Sustaibable?

Aargo
05-02-10, 10:19 PM
Rolling on the floor in fits of laughter!!

I might contact and see how my "headless horse" will be delivered!!

Hazel
05-02-10, 10:25 PM
Hopefully sustaibably :D

Caille
06-02-10, 12:59 PM
ZOMG...and all these years I thought "sorrel" was liver chestnut and "Bay" was chestnut! How stupid of me! And apparently, most of what I've learned about grammar must be dead wrong as well! *hahahahahahahha*

Too hilarious.

DB
06-02-10, 01:16 PM
"Use horse shoe if your horse mainly travels through rocky areas." What sort of horse only needs one?

AMOUNT:(GO TO "BROWSE HORSES" AND CHOOSE THE HORSE YOU WANT TO BUY AND PAY THE PRICE) Pay the price is right!!! How's the Clydie testimonial from Mr Manxter - It is just what we needed.

TEST QUESTION:FOR WHAT Test Question is already answered for you!

OMIGOD I just LOVED the testimonial that said assembly was a snap! The mind jsut does flipflops! :D What a hugely fun site!

petechia
06-02-10, 02:19 PM
I like the womans pink hat and belt buckle in the videos.. apart from that, doesn't look at all very trusting does it.

Djangoandjacana
06-02-10, 02:49 PM
Its one of those Kids game sites isn't it?

DB
06-02-10, 04:05 PM
Dunno, Django - why don't you submit some money and see....:D?

Djangoandjacana
06-02-10, 04:28 PM
can't find my Monopoly set:eek:

Veantire
06-02-10, 04:56 PM
Bwahahaha!!! Oh dear.... sorry, but check this one out....

http://tinahorses.ning.com/photo/albums/anni-menston3000

Anni Menston, apparently a clydie mare.... I wasn't aware mares came with optional penises now :D not to mention, that horse looks like a clydie x paint to me at best.... almost looks like one I've seen floating around online as standing at stud somewhere here in Australia. Could it be the same horse perhaps? Or maybe my memory is tricking me again.... In one photo he almost looks like he's still got his stones, though I guess that *could* be extra skin left over from a gelding job.

Ugh, this idiot is just as bad as some dramas I've seen lately on the fake hair forums I'm on, of people blatantly stealing pictures of other people's work and trying to pass it off as their own. Do people actually fall for this sort of crap?

gimetime
06-02-10, 05:11 PM
I have clicked on that link 3 times now. 1st time it started loading photos, then suddenly stalled. 2nd time explorer couldn't find the page. 3rd time it just had a green message across the centre of the page saying
" We are taking a short break"

Veantire
06-02-10, 05:16 PM
Oh, well oh well oh well, would you look what I found? I *knew* I'd seen that horse before!

http://www.simpletrade.com.au/horses/breeds/clydesdale/FOR-SALE/VIC/clydie-x-black--white-overo-paint-at-stud-lfg/800173189

I wonder if anyone here knows the owner of this horse? They're in Ballarat apparently, they might like to know about this.... if no-one on here knows them though, I might drop them an email.

DB
06-02-10, 05:41 PM
Hey! The whole website is "taking a break". They're no fun at all!