PDA

View Full Version : Raffles is coming down tomorrow and for my 18th birthday present she is giving me...

thesaddleclub101
29-04-10, 11:05 PM
Apart from dinner at a swanky place (WHERE SHE MADE THE WAITRESS BRING ME A SLICE OF CHEESE CAKE AND SING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THE BUGGER), A RIDING LESSON!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, I'm getting a lesson with Raffles on Friday, lesson with ShadowMystique on Saturday and lesson (whilst on a trail ride) with the trainer at my paddock on Sunday - just the push I need with Pandora!

I'm really looking forward to the future with Pandora - and for my riding in general. Hopefully I can pick up some great tips this weekend and it will help me REALLY start to regain my confidence... :D

RTB
29-04-10, 11:09 PM
Sounds like a great weekend! I hope you will have fun and happy birthday!

Jacki22
29-04-10, 11:34 PM
Happy Birthday TSC :D

You're going to be tired by the end of this weekend! Tired but happy I bet :D Have fun my dear.

thesaddleclub101
29-04-10, 11:35 PM
Thanks RTB and Jacki :)
I'm going out proper clubbing tomorrow night with a few friends, so going to be EXTRA tired after the weekend!!!

Jacki22
29-04-10, 11:46 PM
Oooo PROPER clubbing ey? ;) Well, be sure not to ruin your weekend by having too many alcho-pops and be sure to watch your drinks... oh, and DANCE!

horsesRgr8
30-04-10, 12:02 AM
Oh....to be 18 again...................was over 30 years ago.........!;)

raffles101
30-04-10, 06:38 AM
Haha that was SOOO funny with the cake. It was SO yummy too!!!

I am not DD tonight so I can drink!! :D :D

TSC is taking us to a gay club at some point tonight -_- Should be interesting to say the least.....

Riding with a mega hangover for shadow's lesson ay?? Panadol alert.

Proper clubbing: hmm, you can't really call the Rock a club when we were the only ones in there haha.

See you in a few hours! About to leave in about 1/2 an hour or so...

Garryngirl
30-04-10, 06:56 AM
Have fun you youngens. I will drag out the walking stick, the memories and dust off the dancing shoes, draw the curtains and have a little dance for your birthday.

HAPPIES TO YOU and woooohoooooo on the lessons. So where are the pics of Pandora?

raffles101
30-04-10, 07:10 AM
Oh we will. :)
I am not too keen on the gay club idea though!!!

I have my camera with me, so piccies will be up by Monday at the latest. :)

Veantire
30-04-10, 07:48 AM
lol, nah, gay clubs are fine, you don't have to worry about sleazy drunk guys trying to drool all over you :D

StElmosFire
30-04-10, 08:28 AM
Happy birthday! Have fun, but remember,you don't need to overindulge in grog to have a great time. Take care, but do enjoy yourselves!:D