PDA

View Full Version : Agenda 21...Lets Play Conspiracy

missys-girl
22-05-10, 07:50 AM
OK lets play conspiracy theory, there is agenda 21 conspircy going around on youtube as i found out tonight, after looking at horse shit, i just stumbled on it all, and basically, they want to control the population of the world, depopulate it, they believe the world is headig towards being overpopulated....now, i have to say, i do agree with that, and in fact, the consp[iracy theirist in me thinks that the governments make up some of these virises to thin out the population so to speak, hell maybe even swine flu was meant to be one of them, but it didnt work the way it wanted, but shit, the companies sure as shit made their money with the vaccines didnt they, and thus, the world goes round.....they pay to make the virus, they make the vaccine, the vaccine gets bought from them, i mean, brillant right? and the government gets the thinning out of the population if it works the way they want....but then, australia doesnt fit the bill, were trying to INCREASE our population, i understand the theory behind it, economics and shit, but personally, i would rather the population not increase at the rate it is, we simply dont have the resourses and really, isnt that what it is all about?

But in one of the videos they want to stop health care for the old people and i think it was the poor people, or somethig like that, basically, let them die off i guess, bit of survival of the fittist id imagine, on youtube people are comparing it to hitler style, i have to say, ive not even took one second of an interest in agenda 21 till now, even when that guy was in the tree, i mean dont get me wrong, i thought, good on him and all that and cheered him on, but i didnt understand it related to agenda 21 though is what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-0SHFEgGo&feature=related

Fluoride, Aspartame and Agenda 21, i remember the guy in australia that lived in the tree because of the land issue, he was being effected by the agenda 21...i cant remember if this is the video, but in one they said they wanted to emiminate the middle class people too....i would have thought poverty would have been more important?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_Mg0xCvcM

I watched more about agenda 21, and i dont know what australia is being effected by, but geez, i so dont like the sounds of it
http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_00.shtml

This one cracked me up simply because this woman ripped this guy a new arsehole, she didnt let him get away with a thing, he was trying to dodge bullets, but she wasnt letting him get away with jack shit! his trying to make it about immigration, but his avoiding what he really means.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGEbLJfDnSY&feature=related

About an arrangment with america, canada and mexico, making it the, oh i cant reember, but its diferant oh and also about how thr world will eventually be all microchipped...i remember hearing about that many years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5XbOvaceRA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fBlqRt1KvM&feature=related

OK now i gotta admit, this one is a bit out there, and went and the plane took off over the airport a bit in some places...bit, i dunno....its a viewpoint, and i have this 'thing' about loooking at viewpoints' and it is kind of interesting and just so you know what the illuminati means i searched (cause i had no idea either) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_2SnaydDMA&feature=related

OK i was listening and think WTF???? and then i heard him go JESUS, i thought shit, if his thinking that wtf is he really reading,....and these people are meant to vote on these things?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaztexKNf_o&feature=related

skymare
22-05-10, 04:32 PM
it is an actual fact that a biogenetics company developed corn with the ability to sterilize anything that consumed it. obviously this was PUBLICLY frowned upon by governments and other companies in the industry. and guess which part of the world they were gonna feed it to? yup, third world.
you are an intelligent, curious and independant thinking young girl missy. much to be admired in that.

missys-girl
22-05-10, 10:22 PM
Thank you Skymare :)

Im suprise more people didnt want to dicuss it, i thought it would make for something very interesting to talk about, it isnt something that just doesnt effect the rest of the world and Australia is left out, we are involved too, and it has already started, just like that poor guy starving himself in the tree...i mean he wasnt doing it because he was bored.

I have to say though, is steralising a third world country really a bad idea(lets take away the human rights issues for a moment), i mean i understand they dont have access to contraceptives and basically they dont understand them and i just dont think they could be tought the importance of them, but they are basically just bringing child after child into poverty, a child they cant feed, because they can hardly feed themselfs....because lets face it, sex feeels good....so why cant they do it? and only so many people can sponsor a child, and only so much of that money actually gets to that child, their own government isnt going to save them, their to busy looking after themselfs.... if we are ging to bring people into the world, shouldnt we try and make them the best citizens they can be, instead of a child that is likely to die of starvation or simple things like diarrhoea or cholera, but then, i guess it because a case of human selection doesnt it...should we take peoples genetics into the equation, before allowing them to have a child?

Not saying they are my beliefs, im thowing ideas around to try and see if people want to contribute.

missys-girl
23-05-10, 05:01 AM
found this aswell, i dont think people are really interested in talking about all this, but some might be looking and not commenting

On the end of it it has information about chemtrails that are going on over in america, and a chemical they are using which effectively lowers the immune system...hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wDSq-jT7x4&feature=player_embedded

OK so i went looking through Australian sites, because i wanted to know if chemtrails existed in Australia, well, apparently they do, i was on my trail, led to this, now this guy has been claimed to be a proffesor, but he isnt, but he is highly educated, but he picks and chooses his information about the swine flu, , and with the newspaper doesnt show us the dates, only tells us, so we only have his word to take on what days are what, plus, we never SAW the chemtrail thingy happen, but i guess, the evidence of it happening is there, ill dig up more info anyhow...i also believe it would not have mattered what government we had in power, we would have agreed to agenda 21.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHLizQbVYZM&feature=player_embedded

This seems to be a condition that has arisin from the chemtrails...as it appears

MORGELLONS
Clifford E Carnicom
May 09 2009

The term "Morgellons" refers to a condition that was originally perceived to manifest primarily as an anomalous skin condition. The visible symptoms commonly include skin lesions that resist healing and the presence of unusual filaments that emanate from sores and the skin in general. Many individuals that demonstrate visible physical symptoms have been diagnosed as being delusional even though the physical effect upon the body is evident and the samples can be subjected to detailed examination.

More recent research strongly indicates the underlying symptoms are much deeper and more broadly distributed than has been realized, and that blood borne vectors may be a common denominator amongst affected individuals. Any reference to supposed "delusional parasitosis" in light of the physical examinations and documentation available appears to be a gross miscarriage and misdirection of effort. The more advanced or severe cases may introduce some pyschological complexities to the issue in addition to the physical manifestations, but the data is insufficient at this point. Erythrocyte (red blood cell) degradation and variation appears to occur in proportion to the severity of the condition. Furthermore, various erythrocyte modifications detected indicate that stem cell research should be incorporated within the investigation of the condition.

A certain level of progress has been achieved in the culturing of biological samples and the early stages of inhibition study are in progress. Additional research indicates strong correlation and similarity of form between certain environmental and biological samples.

The presence of skin anomalies as the primary criterion for determining the existence of the condition appears to be especially deficient, and it is recommended that blood borne conditions amongst the general population be investigated in addition to any skin manifestation in the minority of the population. The existence of the condition is now acknowledged by the Centers for Disease Control, the National Institutes of Health and the Mayo Clinic.

Clifford E Carnicom, President
Carnicom Institute
PO Box 23721
Santa Fe, NM 87502

http://www.carnicom.com/

This is actually near me i think? i dunno i get two towns mixed up
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6599

Chemtrails - Haarp - Morgellons Disease - Scalar Electromagnetic Technology - Weather Wars

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/07/03/16/chemtrails-haarp-morgellons-disease-scalar-electromagnetic-technology-weather-wars

They as you can see are Australian sites...i wanted to see if anything was happening in oz about this chemtrail stuff.

Shapeshifter
23-05-10, 10:14 AM
Do we even have sheriffs in Australia, well besides the ones that are involved in people owing money.

Come now Missy a quick google search should reveal that Bowral is no where near the western outskirts of Newcastle.

Keena
23-05-10, 12:28 PM
i mean i understand they dont have access to contraceptives and basically they dont understand them and i just dont think they could be tought the importance of them, but they are basically just bringing child after child into poverty, a child they cant feed, because they can hardly feed themselfs....because lets face it, sex feeels good.....

Bulldust.... an african country, Uganda, had an aids infection rate of 35%+, in just 10 short years, with freely available and free contraception, education and community involvement, it is down to 6%.

Yep, can't teach 'em nothing.

I urge you to do some more research :)

(oh and for the record, I see and agree with much of this particular argument, but you don't win votes with poor research)

missys-girl
23-05-10, 09:32 PM
Honestly, it was late at night, and i couldnt be stuffed checking where bowral was or if i was mixing it up with this other town, god i cant even think now what this other town name that it is i mix it up with, and the stupd thing is it sounds nothing alike,ok i think they both start with B though, but my whole life, ive mixed them both up...work that one out!

Ill totally and utterally admit i know nothing about the contraceptive rates in thrid world countrys, i think thats pretty obvious really, ive never been tought anything about it, even last year in health class, though i do know that it is believed that sleeping with as many virgins as possible with cure HIV, so rape is exceedingly high in paces like africa...which saddens me beyond belief.

I still wonder about the whole thing about overpopulation and if they have plans for it, and this agenda 21....i dunno...its a worry

acaciaalba
23-05-10, 11:56 PM
never mind, missys girl. we already have over population of everything , dont you know ??
they want to cull horses,,bats,,,feral cats and dogs,,,,camels,,,,donkeys,,,,dingos,,,kangaroos,,, ,,,
only thing i believe they should cull is the reproducing humans on welfare !!!!

missys-girl
24-05-10, 12:09 AM
LMAO AA

I couldnt agree more, this baby bonus...dont get me started on that, i think they were stoned when they thought up that one.

Tb Lover
24-05-10, 12:14 AM
LMAO AA

I couldnt agree more, this baby bonus...dont get me started on that, i think they were stoned when they thought up that one.

Thought they were TRYING to win the vote. ;)

(Can you give me the chance to read all through from top to bottom over the next few days? - Your opening post definitely appealed to me as 'interesting' - will busy over the next few days - OK - so do not add any more philosophy (quoted or unquoted - 'til I catch up ;);))

acaciaalba
24-05-10, 12:32 AM
missys girl,,am pleased someone else agrees with me re the baby bonus !! and now they want to pay the working mums to have kids,,,but not the stay at home mums !!
isnt it your choice to have kids ? and shouldnt you work out if you can afford them before you have them ? and why should taxpayers fund them ??
and why pay the ones who go out to work,,,but not the ones who stay home ?? or the ones who choose not to have them at all ???
i dont get that at all.

missys-girl
24-05-10, 12:55 AM
But what i also dont get is, we have transport problems, housing shortages and funding issues...and they want us to populate the country?...ok so its for us to take care of the old folks and have workers blah blah blah, but what happens when they stop the funding for people to procreate, and the people stop producing like rabbits, doesnt the problem start all over again?...what then, do it all over again...and ow do we solve the housing problems and transport problems etc, i mean iof we have problems now, whats going to happen in 10 years?

acaciaalba
24-05-10, 12:54 PM
C U L L !!
thats the governments answer dont you know ?????

kokage
24-05-10, 01:23 PM
Dear Missy - before going down the tabloid route of scaremongering and paranoia, there are some good sites you can visit to check out conspiracy theories...some of my favourites are:
Hoaxslayer
Quackwatch
Skepdic
plus
Crikey
Wikileaks
There should be enough there to keep you amused, amazed and worried for quite some time.

acaciaalba
24-05-10, 01:44 PM
LOL,,,LOL,,,,and LOL because it wasnt long enough !

missys-girl
24-05-10, 08:46 PM
I found one conspiracy theory site a while ago, but i forget what it is now, it was something interesting though, but ill have a look at them sites after i do homework tonight (can i just mention, i hate homework!!!!!!) i have to say, their interesting though, what i find interesting the most is that some people dedicate their LIVES to this conspiracy stuff, dont get me wrong, i think some of it has truth to it, i mean what duckhead things the givernment tells us whats ging on, and who is even more stupid to thing that we know whats really going on in the world, and i think if we did know whats going on in the world, society couldnt handle it...and nothing is being done for societys own sake, its being done for the government and the all mighty dollar.

Tb Lover
24-05-10, 10:22 PM
'misseys-girl' - I am only 75% through your first post ---

One thing I noticed (well two actually) - first on being 'fluoride' - I was told to take a fluoride tablet EVERY DAY - I was eight years old. An orthodontist put wires around my front teeth at that age - eventually twisting them back to a lovely even 'model face shape' - which lasted until my 30's - JUST - I got the pitting described prior to this - I put it down to the acidic fruit I enjoyed - I hated cooked vegetables so had a salad of cabbage, other green, apples grated carrot with lemon juice on it - in lieu of cooked vegetables with my meat.

Point two - 'Obama' - could be a bit of proganda there - last I heard he postponed his trip to Australia to install a 'medicare' type regime that we enjoy here? (As I said I am only 75% through your first post).

Point three - 'The New World Order" - that was what entered my head half way through your post - now a cassette was put out around 1990? - America basically trying to rule the world? What happened - (one example) - the Yanks came in here (Australia) and 'modernised' our Banks? - Hmmm - you can see what happened 10 years ago with the banks - right? - Now go to the 'Global Recession' 'caused by what institutions? - the Banks! - which Banks? - the Yank Banks! and we are paying for it!

OK - tomorrow - when time permits I will continue the rest of your first page and progress to the next.

Thank you for the entertaining read. :)

Tb Lover
25-05-10, 02:56 PM
OK - It was 'The New World Order' you were heading toward - prior to Garry Allen's books there was a fellow who used 'cassettes' (yes those old things) - people were circulating them around in the 80's and prior - we were given a set - I will try and dig them out for you - if found you can have them if you want.

Within your first post you were touching on the 'enforcement of border policy' - the guy within the video of the lady interviewer who wanted an answer - but agreed on enforcing the borders BUT not how to cure over population - Bush was for open border policy thereby US would have control over one sector of the world - Europe theirs, Asia and so on - which then lead you onto "The New World Order' - History shows this has been Man's ambition - some were thwarted - 'Hitler' for example. The modern 'New World Order' has been and still is (to a certain extent now) by Banks - New legislation since the Global World Crisis (I believe) has regressed this.

Your second posting (which I have not read yet) appears to be going along the path of chemical (warfare) and or biological chemical warfare ----- anyway let me read and enjoy that too. :)

Tb Lover
26-05-10, 03:11 PM
I tried to isolate the actual section in this link, however, all is interesting.

Once you have read the section "Con Trails V Chem Trails" . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Think about this - I am really really trying to make this very simple BUT there are many factors that cause turbulence (or disturbed air - think of 'wake' turbulence when coming into land).

You need an aerofoil (wing) going forward to create 'lift' so the aircraft can fly - by going forward you will also create friction ('drag') - think of running into the wind and the force on your body. What man has been doing when developing the aircraft is to make it faster - so they have devices to elimate as much resistance to the forward motion as possible - BUT - there will also be some resistance (friction) from the aircraft going forward.
http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/Lift-induced_drag/

On the smaller slower flying aircraft - that do not go up to the high altitude our modern day aircraft do - have 'drag' as well BUT due to their slower speed and the atmospheric conditions at the lower altitude you do not visibly
see the drag as opposed to the higher altitude aircraft - heat from the aircraft body etc combined with the atmospheric conditions at the time you can (at times) visibly see the 'drag' trail (Condensation Trail) of the aircraft - Depending on the atmospheric conditions at the time - the con trails may stay around longer than at other times. Remember clouds are condensation as well!

I was originally trying to find a "Smoke Tunnel" with an aerofoil placed inside - here you will see the disturbance that is caused behind the aircraft - different patterns of disturbance will occur due to the shape, thickness, etc of the aerofoil - therefore you see different shaped 'condensation trails'. Man will continue to improve the aerofoil design so that the least amount of drag is happening - combined with safety - the faster the better.

Just like there are horses for purposes - there are 'aerofoils' for purposes - slow ones (heavy cargo planes - thicker aerfoils for more lift - BUT more drag).

frogfriday
26-05-10, 08:28 PM
I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but some of the above is really :confused:.

Re. Chemtrails: Whilst dihydrogen monoxide is certainly one of, if not the, most dangerous chemicals on Earth, I don't think that it is fair to accuse airlines of evilly distributing something that is so freely available in nature.

Vortices are caused by air from 'higher pressure' areas leaking into areas of 'lower pressure' - such as at the end of a wing tip. This can also happen around other flight surfaces, or around prop tips.

This causes the air to rotate - creating a vortex. The air pressure is lowest in the centre of a vortex (iaw Bernoulli's Principle). Therefore, iaw Gas Laws/Thermodynamics (adiabatic cooling), the temperature will drop in the centre. If you have the right atmospheric conditions, this will cause the water vapor to condense and become visible.

This effect can be seen on ANY aircraft, regardless of its age or design, and at any height, if the atmospheric conditions are correct.

Tb Lover
26-05-10, 09:11 PM
I was TRYING to be simple ----- as we can go into the aerodynamic of particular aerofoils - of which the WHOLE aircraft is one!

What they are seeing is BASICALLY 'Drag" - Yes wing tip vortices do eliminate 'drag' (less friction) - more economical - another whole dimension with that - I have flown quite a few aircraft.

Thick winged aircraft are short take off and landing aircraft (S.T.O.L.) used in mountainous areas with short (air)strips - our modern passenger air craft is what I was alluding to - so they (the 'Chem Trail V Con Issue - debaters for want of a better word) realise the atmospheric pressures / friction off the aircraft (aerofoils') surfaces - thereby creating these 'different' effects THEY see UPSTAIRS (apart from God that is). :)

Thick 'aerofoils" HAVE more DRAG BUT are SLOWER - LESS FRICTION = LESS HEAT - Plus they do not go up to the altitudes of the 'Jet Aircraft' which are faster less DRAG - Why do they have 'Spoilers' then???? - To slow a heap of fast aerofoil surfaces down upon landing ----- YOU DO HAVE TO STALL AN AIRCRAFT TO LAND. Heaps of drag - the angle of attack has been surpassed - DRAG has out weighed the LIFT.

acaciaalba
26-05-10, 10:23 PM
TBL,,,,i dont understand any of this,,,re aircarft,,,,i have no idea about planes,,,i worked on a air force base for 6 years,,,,loved watching the planes,,,but no idea about whats the go,,,,loved watching all the different planes coming in,,,,but no idea about the technics of it all.

Tb Lover
26-05-10, 10:36 PM
GEEEZZZZZ - It is NOT ABOUT THAT!

CON TRAILS VERUS CHEM TRAILS

All I was trying to explain that it MAY MAY MAY be a lot of 'Propaganda' out there!

I put the FACTS up - Well isn't that what you all wanted???

I had previously (if any one bothered to read my posts) - 'pontificatted' the "New World Order" ( that was what the bloody thread was all about) ...... HOWEVER due to the LENGTH of the thread I read it (and posted my replies) in two stages - so I could absorb what "Missey" was referring to.

Oh ..... I give up!

missys-girl
26-05-10, 11:13 PM
Sorry guys ive been in 'hybernation' lol, the other night i never slept and last night i went to bed at 5:30 and slept through till i had to get up for tafe, and even then i could have stayed in bed longer, and then this arvo, i had a nap, though i never get on the net during the day anyway, but wow, that long sleep, crist, did i need that!!!! some could argue that it was too much sleep, but i dunno, it felt good!

TBL i have to say, these posts have been the best posts ive ever read from you, usually your posts are so cryptic i read them and think what the?, but thanks for the contribution, its fantastic!.

Yes im not convinced on chemtrails, but thew them in there for discussion, i totally believe in talking about things, everything and anything, and look whats come from it, an explanation of what really happens.

If people didnt question things in life, we wouldnt have many of the things we do now, i think things SHOULD be questioned, and no one should accept things on face value....hell when im put on a new medication by my doctor i get on the net a research it, not because im afraid of side effects, but because i want to know what its doing, some people get obsessed with side effects though and see things that simply are not there.

Every biology class i have questions for my teacher, i never disrupt the class, and i rarely take the class off course, but for some reason people in the class have a clear dislike for me for asking questions, especially one girl who i have dubbed passive agressive, but she has issues with everyone in the class...clearly has issues full stop, i think its confidance issues in herself so feels the need to put others down to make herself feel better.

In my other class at the other tafe i go to, i was told that water produces methane by a girl doing global warming presantation, over and over again, totally adament about this, i sat there thinking, you know, im totally sure, thats really not true, but being not 100% sure, kept my mouth shut, i asked my bio teacher today, and i was right(some instances of frozen areas where there is bacteria and things that are dead so therefore rot give off methane though), but being the person she is, if i went there tomorrow and told her she was wrong and told her the correct information, not to be a smartarse or a bitch, but because she should know the correct information as she has clearly researched wrong, she would stand there and argue the point and bitch about me like crazy, because the whole gruop was already doing it after class, as part of the criteria of the class was the person doing the presentation had to answer questions, and the teacher ASKED us to ask questions, no one waas doing it, so i did, and i was not in any way, asking questions to trip them up, to be a bitch, or hard questions, just easy stuff....no one liked it, and they are all going to give me hell tomorrow when i have to do my presntation, i was simply doing it so THEY could get marks, i was HELPING them.
one student did it on terrorism, and i asked if he thought we were perpetuating the situation of terrorism by us being over in afganistan, and everyone when HUH?...im sorry but how do you not get that question? i had to break it down in to a small easy to understand question, i thought that WAS an easy to understand question....these are adults, not children,....i hope im not sounding like a major bitch i feel like venting lol, and it kind of relating as its based on questioning etc argh i just know its going to come out the wrong way and someone is going to take it wrong or something is some way i never meant sor something like that.

But anyway im SO glad there are some people willing to talk about stuff, i know were horse people, but i think people should expand their minds, we have a brain and to not use it is a traversty to nature, i know ive wasted mine up to now, and only now, ive started using it, and in my free time, i research things...just because i can, learning is fantastic!

... Taff
27-05-10, 09:52 AM
Oh.

So no one's talking about lungeing thoroughbreds then.

Tb Lover, I think I may have misunderstood one of your posts.

How did that happen?

frogfriday
27-05-10, 09:08 PM
The chemtrails theory IS IS IS a lot of propaganda. Or maybe I'm just in on it... :D

TBL, I found your posts a little confusing - and I have some knowledge on the topic. I thought that my post might be a little simpler.

If you are interested in Aerodynamics above a pilot level, but not into the realm of obscure jargon, then Introduction to Flight by John D. Anderson is a very good book. It goes into these topics with a little more accuracy than most standard pilot texts. :)

... Taff - I think that thoroughbreds should be lunged. But I don't like using a whip. I think that everyone should tie cats onto the end of poles. Much more useful in getting forward, don't you think?

Harriette
27-05-10, 09:19 PM
But I don't like using a whip. I think that everyone should tie cats onto the end of poles. Much more useful in getting forward, don't you think?

oh ha ha.
I rather think a whip is easier to manage than a cat on a pole,
for me anyway

Tb Lover
27-05-10, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=frogfriday;695203]The chemtrails theory IS IS IS a lot of propaganda. Or maybe I'm just in on it... :D

TBL, I found your posts a little confusing - and I have some knowledge on the topic. I thought that my post might be a little simpler.

If you are interested in Aerodynamics above a pilot level, but not into the realm of obscure jargon, then Introduction to Flight by John D. Anderson is a very good book. It goes into these topics with a little more accuracy than most standard pilot texts. :)

(1) What licence do you hold (flying wise)?
(2) If you bother to look at a post I responded to with "Ness3" my child did not have a whip to learn to lunge - I was observing and giving a few "pointers' - He was learning at 4 years old!
(3) I did NOT get up 'HorseRg8" at all - I agreed with his/her options of lunging a TB while in 'work' - that was completely taken out on context.
(4) I quite frankly do not give a damn if I answer al of these 'questions/statements/comments' all at once on this thread . . . .because "...Taff" did - by referring on this post to my total inadequacy to be able to handle a TB on the lunge .
(5) Go for the 'jugular'.
(6) :).

... Taff
27-05-10, 10:15 PM
Tb Lover said, "I quite frankly do not give a damn if I answer al of these 'questions/statements/comments' all at once on this thread . . . .because "...Taff" did - by referring on this post to my total inadequacy to be able to handle a TB on the lunge ."

Did I??

That's weird, because I don't feel that you would be inadequate in that area at all.

In fact, I thought I'd learn something about the lungeing of TB's over in this thread as I managed to totally confuse myself (probably no one noticed).

frogfriday
27-05-10, 11:05 PM
(1) What licence do you hold (flying wise)?

Some qualifications that I do hold which may be relevant to the discussion - given that qualifications and disclosure of same are apparently required to comment on a TBL post... :rolleyes:

- Private Pilots' Licence
- Commercial Pilots' Theory
- Airline Transport Pilots' Theory
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering
- All of my family fly
- I have been flying since before I can remember

I'm not trying to start any arguments - just discuss some possible misconceptions.

And I haven't read any threads on lungeing lately. I just think that the use of cats on poles is good. Because it gets 'forward'. And is Classical. And helps deal with the feral cat population.

N.B. for posterity, I do not, never have, and never plan to tie a cat to a pole and poke it at a horse. I do not intend to ever tie a cat to a pole... even if Grisone is Classical, and it would help with 'forward' and would help with the feral cat population.

Edited abbreviations for clarity... thanks, sky!

skymare
27-05-10, 11:11 PM
oh Tbl, why are you arguing with Frogsy. she's a bloody aerospace engineer. (coolest job EVEERRR) ;) though i don't have a clue what all those letters are about. you coulda used the full words Frogy.

as for catpole lunging, i highly recommend. has made my dear Artemis much more gymnastic (he's a fat lazy bastard) and now he too has an aerospace education of his own. mwah, my flying arty.

frogfriday
27-05-10, 11:19 PM
Sky! I want video of your Pegasus!

And technical instructions on how to attach the cat to the pole...

Tb Lover
28-05-10, 05:45 PM
Some qualifications that I do hold which may be relevant to the discussion - given that qualifications and disclosure of same are apparently required to comment on a TBL post... :rolleyes:

- Private Pilots' Licence
- Commercial Pilots' Theory
- Airline Transport Pilots' Theory
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering
- All of my family fly
- I have been flying since before I can remember

I'm not trying to start any arguments - just discuss some possible misconceptions.

And I haven't read any threads on lungeing lately. I just think that the use of cats on poles is good. Because it gets 'forward'. And is Classical. And helps deal with the feral cat population.

N.B. for posterity, I do not, never have, and never plan to tie a cat to a pole and poke it at a horse. I do not intend to ever tie a cat to a pole... even if Grisone is Classical, and it would help with 'forward' and would help with the feral cat population.

Edited abbreviations for clarity... thanks, sky!

I will keep mine "brief" - Grade II Flight Instructor . . . .

Tb Lover
29-05-10, 09:39 PM
i will keep mine "brief" - grade ii flight instructor . . . .

????