PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know who to send scammer emails to?

reveleus
24-07-10, 02:38 PM
No, I'm not the scammer :D

I just wonder if there is an email address we can forward scam emails to....some sort of authorities who will look into it further?

mindari
24-07-10, 02:47 PM
the only one i know of is those craps that send u stuff saying your ebay account needs verification n paypal. they have their own spoof dept and u forward em and apparently their job is shut em down.

such a pity there isnt more of it. i get em from just about every bank n credit union in existance. n since i dont have an account with any of em, how stupid do they think people are?

umm having said that my friend got one from proporting to be hr bank and hit the link on it and did as told.

n yep nxt day discovered her account for her daughters wedding was cleaned out. lucky for her the bank got onto it quick she did get her money back and the scammer turned out to be a newbie at it and was arrested. apparently had bought the "program" off another smarter scammer who had cash to keep unlike the buyer of the so called quick rich scam eh?

reveleus
24-07-10, 03:04 PM
This scammer wants to give me a fresian horse, all I have to do is send them $850 for transport costs.....comes complete with photos of the horse. Gorgeous pictures too, I'd love to know who they ripped the pictures off.

mindari
24-07-10, 03:21 PM
This scammer wants to give me a fresian horse, all I have to do is send them $850 for transport costs.....comes complete with photos of the horse. Gorgeous pictures too, I'd love to know who they ripped the pictures off.

ha yes the free fresian.

n he is comming to you from england......

or is it a new spot instead. hes got a new job and cant bear to leave him but free to good home u just pay the transport. gee dont that sound sooooo familiar...

isp who is the genius who tracks isp's? cant remember.

i uploated all his emails and they told me which country he was in. some pacific island. lol when i asked him how was the weathr there never replied to me again.. pity, nice horse.

now where is that thread

annieat4444
24-07-10, 03:45 PM
On my bigpond account there is a place to send emails you suspect of being a scam, maybe if you look around at your email it may have the same.

mindari
24-07-10, 04:04 PM
On my bigpond account there is a place to send emails you suspect of being a scam, maybe if you look around at your email it may have the same.

where do l look ive had the garbage to the hilt

ashleigh
25-07-10, 09:03 PM

If i remember correctly, there was a lengthy CH thread on this scammer...
What a classic...