PDA

View Full Version : A little Experiment.

LindaH
18-10-10, 12:43 PM
OK, so we all think the Virtual Saleyard is hard to use (hence people are now putting thinly, or not so thinly, disguised ads here :D). Let's see who can find my just listed ad for a WB broodmare. There could be a small (possibly chocolate) prize for the first one to post the correct listing number :cool:.
Of course, if no-one finds it, we will all feel justified continuing to advertise here ;).

MMC
18-10-10, 12:52 PM
I will need more than that. :)

What state, how old is she, and how much?

(I have never looked at the Virtual saleyard before now. I can see why people have problems)

rmjens
18-10-10, 12:54 PM
Ok, I give up. I know the state, even the town but no go.

I have been trying to be loyal to the owners and not put up anything for sale on this forum, but now I see the problem. Hopeless. How does one search?

Off to look at the thread on buy and sell.

LindaH
18-10-10, 12:59 PM
NSW, foaled 1996 and under $10K :D.

Silver Taffy
18-10-10, 01:13 PM
A magnificent black Westphalian/Oldenburg mare by Grand Kavalier (Imp), from a mare by King (Imp). 1996, 16.3hh. Has been a fantastic dressage competition horse with many wins and placings to Medium...

LindaH
18-10-10, 01:20 PM
And we have a winner :D. Silver Taffy, where should I send the chockie (no Pauper can't enter a protest, you won if fair and square). PM me if you prefer!
I think the age was the key thing wasn't it?

Silver Taffy
18-10-10, 01:28 PM
I think all of it helped - location, age group and price group. I made sure I filled out the right hand side and put Australia but left the rest of it open (eg colour).

As for the chockie (making my mouth water), I'd like to donate it to someone you think on CH is having a bit of a rough trot (pun intended) and send it to them please :)

Chestnuts
18-10-10, 01:29 PM
I hope Silvertaffy wants to buy your mare too, cos I reckon she's the only person to lay eyes on the ad! The Virtual Saleyard is impossible! :)

Silver Taffy
18-10-10, 01:32 PM
Lol! I would if I had the extra space and extra funds :D
Typically I don't *sigh*

I surprised myself that I found it.

LindaH
18-10-10, 01:32 PM
That's lovely of you Silver Taffy. I'm still going to need someones address to post it to. Care to dob someone in? I could send you a Caramello Koala as a consolation prize :D.

Silver Taffy
18-10-10, 01:37 PM
Well I think Callie has had a hard time lately. I think she is watching what she is eating so perhaps a $2 scratchie if she doesn't want a chocolate? I can't give you her address as I don't know it.

Muzziet
18-10-10, 03:28 PM
Scan it in and make it a Virtual chockie, no calories. Ta daaa:D

LindaH
18-10-10, 04:14 PM
Scratchies and chockie have just been purchased. They will be sent as soon as I know where to send them :D.

Djangoandjacana
18-10-10, 05:16 PM
Well I gave up. I couldn't even find a search function that would let me do more than put a key word in, let alone age, breed etc. Alternative was just to select warmblood from the drop down list but no way to narrow the search after that.

It used to be easy. What happened and how come Silver taffy got a better search function than I did?

half_pass
18-10-10, 06:39 PM
I know Caille's address.... let me know if you want me to PM it to you, would be a nice surprise for her if she hasn't read this thread :)