PDA

View Full Version : YOO-HOO....Reata, Pauper where are you??

horsesRgr8
08-01-11, 10:32 PM
Can't help it......I've missed the postings and replies from these two!!

Are they on Holidays perhaps??;)

Reata
08-01-11, 11:32 PM
Hey Horses...:)
I have been away on holidays in Perth and my sisters Puter died Boxing day:mad: ..Then my little mare had a breeding accident and was seriously ill while I was still in Perth. I flew home NY's day and drove to Shepparton where she was in Hospital. Luckily she responded to all the treatment and she now looks like she will be OK ..Gosh that was scary..Tig. is my Pride and Joy!! She is home now but instead of going riding up the high country we stayed home and have been treating her..Things should get back to normal on Monday when my friend goes back to work.
Anybody want to start up a good thread on Rollkur or Modern dressage to get the juices flowing again??:D
Paups is missing for other reasons..But I'm sure she will come back soon..:o

horsesRgr8
08-01-11, 11:44 PM
Oh sorry to hear that Reata. There's been PLENTY of juice flowing.....beieve me!

shaiarabs
09-01-11, 12:40 AM
Hey Horses...:)
I have been away on holidays in Perth and my sisters Puter died Boxing day:mad: ..Then my little mare had a breeding accident and was seriously ill while I was still in Perth. I flew home NY's day and drove to Shepparton where she was in Hospital. Luckily she responded to all the treatment and she now looks like she will be OK ..Gosh that was scary..Tig. is my Pride and Joy!! She is home now but instead of going riding up the high country we stayed home and have been treating her..Things should get back to normal on Monday when my friend goes back to work.
Anybody want to start up a good thread on Rollkur or Modern dressage to get the juices flowing again??
Paups is missing for other reasons..But I'm sure she will come back soon..

spewing woman you were in my state and didnt message to say catch up :p:(

as reata said for paups...she is flat out