PDA

View Full Version : Otto Schumacher Dynamic

Geranium&Rose
09-05-11, 03:12 PM
Wondering if anyone has one of these saddles or has ridden in one??
I have ridden in a dynamic t a few years ago and remember it fitting my horse well although do not remember much more than that.
I am more so looking at the dynamic model (the one without the knee blocks) they have a really wide channel & are suited to the broard shorter backed horses. I am going to trial one as soon as i can but just wanting some feedback on this particular saddle and if people think it's worth the $$$ as they are quite expensive & rare second hand :rolleyes:

Are they nice to ride in? Do they fit as well as people say they do?

Cleveland
09-05-11, 04:35 PM
LOVE mine :)

I love my saddle, its so comfortable and put you in a great position.

It occasionally rubs my girlie bits if i do a lot sit trotting im a bit sore when i get off haha but overall its worth it weight in gold.

My instructor has one she loves it, and the people who bred my horse use them and they love them to.

Geranium&Rose
09-05-11, 04:38 PM
Hi Cleveland,

did you buy it brand new or second hand?

Cleveland
09-05-11, 11:10 PM
Hey i was lucky enough to get mine second hand, its less than 12months old and had maybe half a dozen rides when i bought it (unused show saddle) It was still expensive but they don't come up very often so i jumped at it, otherwise i was going to buy one new. Hanoverian and bonnets both stock them now.