PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Pauper!! for the pony ride...

horsesRgr8
21-02-12, 09:19 PM
Woweee!!....today, I had my first real ride since November 2006....on a lovely 'ginga ninja'. I met the lovely Paups (and her lovely daughter) and had a horsey afternoon.....it was THE BEST....now I really remember what I've missed....Surprisingly I was not nervous, due to the fantastic nature of their gorgeous horse. Let me say that Pauper is one of the nicest people i've ever met!
Thankyou very very much for the opportunity....i am very grateful :) I WILL see you again...Soon!!!:D Tally Ho.....

Bats_79
21-02-12, 09:40 PM
Big LIKE button click.

skymare
21-02-12, 09:44 PM
awesome. paups offered me a ride on her horse a while back. i should have taken her up on it. i haven't ridden in a while either. maybe i'm procrastinating.

Reata
21-02-12, 10:15 PM
I shared a pony ride with Paups a while back and now she has shared it with somebody else..
I guess ponies are made round to go round..
Nice one ladies!! :)

Tb Lover
21-02-12, 11:07 PM
Well ......

Well Done HRGT8 (I always stuff that up - don't I :D) and for 'Paups' & "TD" - good job done all round!!!!

Umm ... not being rude .... but did I miss something? ... You got the 'Standy' with bling a few months back - still with us?

(Well I have not been around much on here - just in case I missed something 'bad' - hope not!:))

Oh....... as for Mrs kind 'Pauper' she is intimidating at first (my perspective) - but has a heart of GOLD - my perspective too! :)

Glad you all had fun & will continue to do so :)

Garryngirl
22-02-12, 06:32 AM
Ohhh did you get to ride R? Perfect Pauper 4 legs?

He was the catalyst for me deciding to sell Casper and move on. Pauper knows the significance of the day I rode R.

Glad you had a great ride and a day with pauper.

Anubis
22-02-12, 06:51 AM
Paups is a sweetheart :)
Have not had pleasure of traveling down...long overdue

horsesRgr8
22-02-12, 12:05 PM
Well ......

Umm ... not being rude .... but did I miss something? ... You got the 'Standy' with bling a few months back - still with us?

Yep you must have missed my post about not getting her afterall... she injured her leg and her owner didn't want her to leave the property until all was well. That took 2 months and in the meantime, the owners of the property where she was going to, changed their minds about allowing a horse to be agisted there...( after setting up all my tack and feed in a shed too! ) the day i'd booked the truck to pick her up...So i had to just bite the bullet and cancel everything...:(

from GNG...Ohhh did you get to ride R? Perfect Pauper 4 legs?
...YES he's the BEST horse isn't he...(ahem...) Royalty excepted of course!!

Garryngirl
22-02-12, 01:16 PM
...YES he's the BEST horse isn't he...(ahem...) Royalty excepted of course!!

He led me down the path to finding Royalty :D Even helped me over my aversion to chestnuts.

I must have missed your post on not getting your Standy as well. Bugger but there is obviously something waiting for you out there.

pauper
22-02-12, 06:30 PM
Hi Horsesrgr8 was our pleasure, you are definitely welcome back anytime!

was so great to finally meet you and you have a new fan in TD :D both of us were very impressed with how easily you took to riding again after a few years break.
now we just gotta find you a morgan of your own then we can go riding together :D

Bats you'll hopefully get to meet the wonderful Horsesrgr8 soon, when "big brother" comes to visit i'll definitely be dragging horsesrgr8 to meet him too LOL.

Skymare anytime you want to ride just gives us a yell. he's not a plodder but adapts to his rider well so will only go as fast as the rider feels they want to go.

Hey Reata what you doing this weekend? LOL

TBlover thank you :)

Gng will have to have another meet up. I'm not so nervous having others watch me ride now LOL.

Anubis you get yourself on a plane right now! has been way to long :(