PDA

View Full Version : Do you know these horses?

horsegirl227
22-03-12, 08:08 PM
Just trying to track down my old horses, were only sold about a year and a half ago.

Chocolate- 15.1hh Stock Horse mare, dark brown with two rear socks with black spots on them, relatively large scar directly on her forehead which kindof extends into her left eye, causing an ulcer (blue spot) very stubborn, bitch is the word to sum her up! But she was a gem. sold her to someone in londonderry.

Karma- 16.1hh bay thoroughbred mare, blaze, nearside fore sock. Brands are T over W conjoined, and a ^ over that. Offside 6 over 4 born 2004big, lovable dopey horse but had her bad days here and there. Sold her to a lady in the southern highlands.

And any info on my current horse: Beyond Time (jack) - 16.3hh brown tb gelding. No markings. Was bred at Sydney University Orange Campus, and someone brought him from there, and then he came to me. Near side brand, star over a small o. Offside brand, 5 over 7, born 1997. I know he competed around the central coast area in dressage and eventing (at hidden valley).

Any help appreciated (:

pauper
22-03-12, 10:36 PM
Bumpity bump :)