PDA

View Full Version : Naice Showies #132

Pookie (Guest)
20-03-02, 01:51 PM
Hello, I've quickly jumped on the Rudder Computer with my other horsey mates here to wish my mummy a very Happy Birthday for Tomorrow - Wednesday. She's a Picies I think!

So Happy Birthday mummy Heather, I promise not to try and buck you off when you next come to visit me cause I know your older now - 30 something heee heee.

Lots of love Pookie and everyone else (Xpt, Taamir, Acc, Wills, maize, Red Daddy G, Mummy S and the man who feeds me more than emma does Kristian!)

Good luck to the other GG's for Sydney too.

pookiesgirl (Guest)
20-03-02, 02:02 PM
Right - now you are in big trouble Pookie! Yes that's right mummy isn't getting any younger but you didn't have to tell the whole world! I was hoping to have a quiet day but no, you had to go and spoil it! You'll keep you brat, just remember my next visit will involve rolly spurs and a dressage whip!

Pookie (Guest)
20-03-02, 02:32 PM
Ummm........spurs and whip , Yes please Mummy!!

lovlee (Guest)
20-03-02, 02:41 PM
Happy Birthday old girl . So how close are you to 40????

Kaylene I'm not sticking my hand up nowhere the sun don't shine! lol

BSR will be with the Goats at Sydney, I'll just slap a number on her and show her hehehehehe. She will have to have the stun look she puts on... you know, the caught in the head light look. lol

BSR (Guest)
20-03-02, 02:50 PM
Don't start on me "Breadwinner".ROTFL

Happy birthday Heather, I wonder what you will be getting??? hehehehehehehe

lovlee (Guest)
20-03-02, 02:57 PM
Guess who cook a stew tonight , while I was at Mossy...ROTFL. It would have to bet the dried rissoles and chips he got last night ROTFL

Toff (Guest)
21-03-02, 12:51 AM
To my new mummy,Heather, Pookiesgirl aka Toffsgirl, I hope you a very Happy Birthday.
I couldn't let my big step bro get in and say Happy Birthday without me.
So new mummy, how old are you?

Your Toff Monster.

XPY (Guest)
21-03-02, 01:27 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!! I hope you have a great day. I am also wishing on your birthday that you get heaps of presents - and Landcruiser engines and horsefloats fall from the sky. (And pigs might fly!!)

lovlee (Guest)
21-03-02, 02:27 AM
Just make sure your not standing underneath them when they fall! lol...how is the old neck these days??

Walter.. why I asked was I'm helping people that they had asked their family to help also.

I will be picking Kaylene up tomorrow, so your don't know what we will get up too! lol

Toff said to me to tell you Happy Birthday but, he is not talking to the other Boffhead owner.

Taamir (Guest)
21-03-02, 03:44 AM
Happy Birthday - go the Pisces indeed!
Cheers
marcia & Taamir

phantom fencer (Guest)
21-03-02, 03:52 AM
Hope you enjoyed the feast cooked up last night and had a good time at 494, for all your future fencing enquires please give me a call as I'm your man!

Rug Hoarding Queen (Guest)
21-03-02, 04:45 AM
Hi there Phantom Fencer (although I though "The Fence Whisperer" was better!)

I certainly did enjoy the feast and the company. Was very Naice to meet Rick all the way from Vic and we wish him well at the Royal on Friday!

Yum, yum....my word that Spag Bol was Naice!!

Happy birthday Pookies / Toff's Girl!!

Gramps (Guest)
21-03-02, 04:46 AM
Dont you mean that you are a fence whisperer??

If you need work, I heard that planet mapleleaf needs fencing and also dubbieland!!!!

The feast was nice the dogs enjoyed it!!! lol......

Walter (Guest)
21-03-02, 04:55 AM
Lovlee

who are the people you will be helping??? I was informed this morning that we will be leaving our place at 4am Friday morning, just far too early for me Im afraid, so look out for someone wandering about desperately trying to find good, strong coffee at an early stage of the morning and keeping my mother calm and well behaved! :)

pookiesgirl/toffsgirl (Guest)
21-03-02, 05:06 AM
Well thankyou to everybody for your kind wishes! what a day - so far I have had sickly sweet cake with my colleagues and now am about to go to lunch with Miss Emma. Oh and Pookie, thanks for the BEAUTIFUL big bunch of flowers, my you are talented aren't you! Not only can you operate a keyboard, but now you can also order flowers! If only you were that talented when you get ridden! Thanks to all my very special friends for making my day special.

lovlee (Guest)
21-03-02, 07:03 AM
We are helping the McCorrmacks. I will back up there on Friday about 9.30am but Beck will already be there . Unfortunatly I have to do night on Thurday.
Don't worry I'm taking my Capachinno machine with me!! I'm serious!

Jacki (Guest)
21-03-02, 09:38 AM
Cool,

We will all be lining up for coffees at Lovlee's!

See you all on Friday!

Walter (Guest)
21-03-02, 09:56 AM
Are you a coffee freak too??? Well, obviously, I cant function without my coffee! Peter and Pat are good friends of the parents, in fact their chestnut girl I am showing is by Jonathon. So Im absolutely positive we will meet. Cant wait to see Pat, she always makes me laugh!!

Buckskinremi (Guest)
21-03-02, 10:09 AM
Hey Walter
Lovlee will make you laugh also.
As soon as you lay eyes on her you will burst out laughing, a real horsey breadwinner she is - ROTFL.

Walter (Guest)
21-03-02, 10:17 AM
BSR Im sure she will, I wish you were coming, Ive heard lots of funny things about you, what is ROTFL??? WIll I sing out "LOVLEE???""

Kaylene (Guest)
21-03-02, 02:23 PM
Guess it depends where you're Rolling On The Floor Laughing! (and/or who with????!!!!!!! ;-))

Still madly packing here guys - I don't know what's worse - having to pack a float/truck (= more stuff, but more room) or having to pack for going on the plane (= less stuff...but what if I forget something!). Dunno how I'm going to go getting on the stupid plane tomorrow - just look out for the pile of boxes, bags, saddles etc that appears to be moving by itself lovlee!!!!

And its always the stupidest things you can't find - like I can't find my 'led in' skirt or my hat. Both of which I know I saw about a week and a half ago, but do you think I can find them now! (maybe a quick trip to Target on the way home tomorrow lovlee!!!!)They will of course magically appear the minute I lock the house tomorrow!

lovlee (Guest)
21-03-02, 05:18 PM
Actually I make Pat and Peter laugh! Pat sold me a shetland once upon a time and BSR was with me. I'll have to tell you story about him but I have to see you in person because I have to acted it out! You won't believe me!! lol
By the way Capachinnos are $2.00 a cup lol, well.. a girl's gotta make money somehow! lol

Please don't add to that BSR!

Walter (Guest)
22-03-02, 02:42 AM
Looking forward to hearing the story, AND the coffee!!! I dont mind paying, as long as someone can give me a nice strong flat white!

Craig S
22-03-02, 12:55 PM
Will I tell them how old you are, what the hell, she is 3# same as me

lovlee (Guest)
22-03-02, 02:11 PM
Just got back from Syd royal. everyone settling in.
I picked up Kaylene from the airport and heading straight for the Goodwoods sale..... true horsewomen!lol

Guess who i saw waltzing up the road with son in tow....had a few glasses with lunch...lol

Well off to work I go.....bye

pookietoffsgirl (Guest)
23-03-02, 01:53 AM
Craig S - don't you dare tell them! How are you going anyway? How's the pub and the ponies?