PDA

View Full Version : Agistment Wanted - Muswellbrook

Koalas_rule
10-04-12, 03:56 PM
Can anyone recommend/suggest anything in the Muswellbrook area? Ideally I want to rent a paddock and do the horses myself, but I'll consider any agistment facilities if they are close to Muswellbrook. All suggestions appreciated - I'm getting desperate.

vixen
10-04-12, 06:15 PM
Does it have to be M'brook? How many horses and what kind of agistment are you looking for?Also how much are you happy to pay?

acaciaalba
10-04-12, 07:46 PM
KR, forgive me if i am being rude , but,,,havnt we done all this once already ??

Tb Lover
10-04-12, 09:57 PM
KR, forgive me if i am being rude , but,,,havnt we done all this once already ??

Ditto .... and the Caravan Park :rolleyes:

Koalas_rule
11-04-12, 10:37 AM
I have posted this before, but didn't get any info. Thought if I repeated it, someone might know of something. Things always change, as do circumstances, and if I keep asking the question then perhaps one day someone might have a suggestion for me.

I trust that's not a problem for either of you, acaciaalba & tblover? After all, if it's a nuisance, you don't have to read it ...

Koalas_rule
11-04-12, 10:42 AM
Does it have to be M'brook? How many horses and what kind of agistment are you looking for?Also how much are you happy to pay?

I'm staying in Muswellbrook when I'm on roster, so it would be sensible to have the beasts close by. The paddock they are in now (at home in Newcastle) is not really big enough for two without supplementary feeding, and as I don't have anyone to feed them for me I really need to move them. I could afford up to $100/week per horse I guess, but for that I'd want full service livery and facilities. If I found somewhere that had good facilities that was a bit further from Muswellbrook I would be interested, as at least one of my horses could stay there full time. It would also give me added incentive to ride, as where they are now there's no one to ride with and nowhere to ride.

I think someone on this board keeps their horse at Lower Belford? I would like those details if they are available ...

DQ
11-04-12, 04:00 PM
What about AATC at aberdeen? They have a nice arena and paddocks, a fieind of mine has agisted there and was happy. I know of a few places at Scone, but that might be a bit far away.

Koalas_rule
11-04-12, 05:26 PM
What about AATC at aberdeen? They have a nice arena and paddocks, a fieind of mine has agisted there and was happy. I know of a few places at Scone, but that might be a bit far away.

I think I've heard of that place, but didn't realise they did agistment. Do you have any details? Aberdeen is only 10 minutes from Muswellbrook, and if the horse is being fed for me I don't have to worry about doing the trip twice a day. I used to live at Scone, and did have agistment organised, but it was just a wee bit too far to drive to work each day.