PDA

View Full Version : ISSA Foal Show

Berni (Guest)
22-03-02, 04:16 AM
We have now included the Protocol (Guidelines for competitors) of the annual ISSA Foal whow which will be held on 13th April, 2002 at Werribee Park.
go to {http://www.cyberhorse.net.au/issa/fsprotocol.htm}

It should be a great day - so see you there.

Danielle (Guest)
22-03-02, 07:02 AM
Looking very much forward to going with my little lady and mum (both by o/s stallions).

Outings like these add so much to the joy of breeding. - Hopefully this kind of event can become an important 'must attend' show where breeders and spectators alike can keep updated and informed at how our performance future is shaping. Also to study the progeny of the local and o/s stallions and give an idea as to what certain combinations (dam and sire lines) are producing.

The Dutch and German success has come about through this understanding. Building an active and powerful 'structured' system - from foal shows/classification up. Every serious breeder should recognise this importance, it really makes the difference.

Berni (Guest)
22-03-02, 04:14 PM
Danielle ... very true. Breeders - both professional and hobbyist alike must get behind foal and young horse events if we are to raise the profile and create interest in our horses. The overseas events for young stock and the interest they create in this age group is largely responsible for better prices and demand.

I will be taking pictures and hope to have some nice horses to show you all. "Watch this space"

Jan (Guest)
23-03-02, 02:04 PM
Do we know who is judging yet?

KaTiE
24-03-02, 05:06 AM
Hi all,
i'm taking my yearling in!! His my first yeraling and this is our first outing, but all going well it should be a great experience for the both of us. Hope to see you all there. Good luck! Katie.