Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I really liked this youtube

gimmmeee a break leesa… I had to hit stop after a few seconds or throw up...

surely there must be a decent vid on basic horse relationship building somewhere ?
    The only thing wrong with a horse is that it is usually attached to a human

Quote Originally Posted by tgh05 View Post
    gimmmeee a break leesa… I had to hit stop after a few seconds or throw up...

surely there must be a decent vid on basic horse relationship building somewhere ?
    Ahhhh come on it's actually a really good video.
    If you only watched a few seconds of it then you would have missed the premise of the technique, so I'll explain it to you here instead.

First you place a little metal document clip on the horse's throatlash and then you place another clip on the handler's clothing. The horse and the handler's systems are then connected because the clips resonate together and bridge the neurological connections between the two bodies.

Then you instruct the handler to hold their arm up in the air and resist all attempts at lowering it.

The chiropractor will then move one hand over the body of the horse while the other hand is simultaneously tugging downwards on the handler's raised arm. When the chiro successfully lowers the handler's arm.... it means the horse has a muscle or joint problem in the area that his other hand is hovering over.

Because the two bodies are sharing a neural connection... the chiro being able to overpower the handler's arm means there's a weakness in horse's body that's trickling through the neural bridge, preventing the handler from stiffening their arm.

That's the general gist of it.
    We've been doing it wrong all these years!

I need a few paperclips!!

"we cleared sarah of neurological disorganization"

so i'm planning to wear whatever is around that critters neck like a headband... where do i put the paperclips though ?

Poor Willis. I've never seen such a bored, brain-dead horse.

Surprisingly I lasted 2.33 minutes I think, but I was watching Willis. Also, this weather makes me lethargic.

Quote Originally Posted by treacle View Post
    "we cleared sarah of neurological disorganization"

so i'm planning to wear whatever is around that critters neck like a headband... where do i put the paperclips though ?
    Let me know how it goes for you. I want to try it while I'm riding - I reckon I can fix the piaffe really easily.
    "One must avoid using force, for I have never seen anything positive come out of a horse if such is the case".

Antoine De Pluvinel