Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where have all the threads gone?

Default where have all the threads gone?

I can't seem to get any threads other than the seat saver one is it me or is there a problem?

no same here, beginning of the end for cyberhorse I suspect?

loved revisiting the old threads

if you go down the home page and click on Thread Display Options on the LHS, select the day, week etc and then click on the Show Threads on the RHS they will come up - but they don't seem to be able to hold the selection in memory. Havent logged out and logged back in to see but the various threads are there.

... and damn it - if you ask for a few weeks they come up in alpha order. Hmmm there must be a better way.

Yep - there is .......OK - next you have to Click on the Sort Threads By button and decide how you want to see things. I selected 'last post time' and I changed to descending order and the latest came up to the top.

How annoying.
    Last edited by Chris Hartigan; 24-02-19 at 10:26 AM.

Yeah looks like admin has changed something.
    Mine shows only the past day until I log in, and then I get all threads but they're out of order as Chris mentions.

I can't see the racing forums anymore either, but there are a couple of new equine welfare forums.
    Looks like admin might be reworking the forum for their new site?

urgh, way too hard

too tired to try and figure it for the moment, had last radiation last week, feels like brain scrambled, well they said it will get worse for another two weeks then begin healing so maybe that's my excuse :-)

Great news re the healing Mindari. Sad though that you have to suffer the next two weeks. Bloody thing. xx

Hope you are feeling a lot better soon mindari,. I lose it too, and every time have to make it a few more days at the bottom, there is also ascending or descending order as well to tick. All I get is ads all over the place... just be careful that if you hit one it does not lead your computer to the never never, as thay can.

that must be why my log in was playing up.
    Yuk, as LisaL says,,way too much hassle. Goodbye CH if this is it.
    Get well soon Mindari.

Hope this isn't just change for the sake of change, like so much admin in the world, as it's so damn annoying.

Hang in there mindari...you're a fighter, even though you have downtimes, which is natural. Best wishes, and healing vibes.

Oh wow I have cracked 6,000 posts! Amazing. Since 2007, only half of your tally Aa but amazing to me!
    Last edited by opensky; 27-02-19 at 08:03 PM.
    Without a horse you're half complete.