Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: where have all the threads gone?

thanks,
    hope your all well.

its been a rough two weeks, our eldest son (my stepson) died so suddenly we are all still reeling.

gone in minutes.

from a killer no one suspected. a blood clot of all things?

the doc had signed the death certificate heart attack , but apparently they do a routine scan at the coroners office and detected his heart was perfect.

so had an autopsy to find out what had really happened.

turned out a blood clot had taken him out. Said, Pulmonary embulosim, (cant remember the spelling sorry) So glad he wasn't alone when it happened although terrible for his brother and sister in law trying to resuscitate him until the ambulance arrived. have absolutely no clue where it came from, hadn't been driving or sitting for a long time?

Such a beautiful man gone way, too soon.

so hard for his darling wife and children only 18 and 14
    Last edited by mindari; 27-02-19 at 11:11 PM.

Oh bloody hell. No words.

really makes you realise, life really is a lottery isnt it.

take care everyone.

Very sorry Mindari. My next door neighbour went from one of those things, but they got her to hospital and hooked her up to tubes for a week before they gave her family no hope. Here one minute and gone the next. Its very sad for all concerned.
    Life is a lottery as you say, and it can be cut short in a heart beat, so everyone make the most of it while you can.
    best wishes and condolences Mindari.

"My sorrow for your loss"

(I am still yet to come across a more befitting way to say it)

It is unfair a parent should ever have to outlive their kid

I'm glad you can be there for one another, may you find comfort there at this terrible time : (

Thanks

Have to admit been to many funerals, all sad, but this one is just so hard to come to terms with, So right frecks, really comforting each other is the only way to cope

So sorry to read this awful sad news mindari. What a dreadful shock for you and your family....sincere commiserations and condolences. Many thoughts. Can't imagine dealing with such news. Wishing you much strength. Hope family creates a support for you.....
    Without a horse you're half complete.

Quote Originally Posted by opensky View Post
    So sorry to read this awful sad news mindari. What a dreadful shock for you and your family....sincere commiserations and condolences. Many thoughts. Can't imagine dealing with such news. Wishing you much strength. Hope family creates a support for you.....
    thanks, you just never have a clue what the next minute can bring, really rams that home.

we are all struggling but no one more so than his darling son. So pretty busy with him, helps us all too.

Oh minder I am so sorry. I hope this year improves for you and yours. Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by acaciaalba View Post
    Very sorry Mindari. My next door neighbour went from one of those things, but they got her to hospital and hooked her up to tubes for a week before they gave her family no hope. Here one minute and gone the next. Its very sad for all concerned.
    Life is a lottery as you say, and it can be cut short in a heart beat, so everyone make the most of it while you can.
    best wishes and condolences Mindari.
    yes, my sister is a radiologist and she said it is one killer that it is almost impossible to save them, she has had so many die while they are trying to find what happened, then they spot the clot or clots, even if they are still alive when they go back to the ward few survive, so at least we know he was lucky in going so quickly.