Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to come back to Cyberhorse from Facebook

Default Time to come back to Cyberhorse from Facebook

It's been a while, but (looks around the bar) apart from being a lot of empty chairs around the room, it looks much the same. It's about time some of us spent less time on Facebook and more time belly-up-to-the-bar here.

*Taps fingers waiting for reveleus to arrive*

You got in just before me. I was just going to start this thread. HELLO CYBERHORSE

Hellooooooo MMC!!!! It's like we haven't chatted in ages... at least a few minutes, anyway. It's going to be more difficult putting other Cyberhorse names back to Facebook names, though.
    Yep, I think it's time to hang out here more.

Holy smokes. I nearly got locked out before I could even start. Got my password right on the 5th go!

I thought I had the wrong password, so had a new one emailed to me, but turns out I was trying to get in with the name lea_owens when I'm here incognito as lea-owens. That dash makes all the difference.

I have forgotten real names from Cyberhorse names. We had a Facebook coming together a few years ago.......Trying to remember when .................

Looks the same. Had a scroll through some of the threads and there's still some familiar names hanging in. Hopefully with all the Facebook rules smothering our fun, we can make this place come alive again. We've had some good fun in here.

I'm seeing some of the 'old names' in the threads. It seems so empty with just a new thread every few days, or longer. Gosh, it used to rock back when EI had us going nuts stuck at home, only doing horsey things through our computers. A night could have scores of new threads, and at least one memorable flounce every single night. Someone wrote the most amazing poem about the flounce - if they are still around, they need to know how much I loved that poem.

Your join date was 22.09.09 Leanne. Nearly your 10 year anniversary