Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to come back to Cyberhorse from Facebook

Wow, I remembered my password!!

Wow - there's a doctor in the house! Hey there, glen_lomond It is quite heart-warming to see the old names trot out again after all this Social Media nonsense of revealing our true identities, lol

And, yes, interesting that using pseudonyms didn't bring out our inner warriors, we mostly stayed pleasant and true to our natures. Some of the nasties on social media are horrendous. I might get a wine a little later (just back from teaching high school, so need to do some chores before getting a glass of wine) and see if we can get a party in the house.

I had to reset my password... had no idea!!
    Good to be back!

Njuro - it was so great to read about your success at the Quilty - with both your horses and riders, and the riders of horses you've started. I was in the staffroom today with Bec Cronin (we're friends going back many years), she thinks the world of you. Isn't it great seeing the forum names again? Kudos to those amazing people who kept on posting here all these years.

amazingly my username and password were still active,
    will be good to see some new posts

Great to see people on Cyberhorse!

Hi all 😊
    Has been a while, now trying to figure out who was who as I am so used to 'real' names.

Apparently I am a senior member....
    Last edited by raffles101; 28-07-19 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Just coz

Just checked, I haven't signed in since 28 December 2018. I used to chat/debate quite a bit in CH, but not anymore.

I'm still around and pop in occasionally when I want to reminisce about the 'good ole days'. Not a fan of FB although I am there most days but I find it difficult to keep up with the discussions as subjects drop down the pages so quickly. I really don't know how people keep up as some seem to have a sqwillion friends. I am a member of Groups more than anything these days
    I do miss the CH family although I have friended a few on FB so keep up with what is happening in their lives.
    My join date is incorrect - was here way before that - not that it really matters

I pop in and read about once a week but rarely log on. Don't mind facebook for the groups and that little line in messages saying when someone was last active is great for making sure ageing rellies haven't dropped dead in the last 24 hours. Funny, it says I joined in 2006 but I was here in 2003. I think there was a computer shake-up sometime and I rejoined rather than got transferred.