Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ducks, Unicorns and Cattle dogs - excuse the language

Thanks Acaciaalba I'll check, I think I only have the no frills seniors card, I'll find it and see. Mindari yes to that, I know pensioners better off than myself, be interesting to see how the dust settles when coronavirus has (hopefully) blown over. And ponies, yes some are - well, like that one. And some: I just had an attempt to gift me two tiny ponies, just late weaned, colts, never handled, wild as mice. I am overstocked and can't afford to take on two to be gelded that I'd also have to pay someone to handle, basic manners, later break in and keep for the years til they could move on as useful ponies. Sad to see, they are both cute chestnut blondes and it really had to be head before heart to say no.

ooooo glad I wasn't tempted, chestnut blondes I love, remind me of our much loved fluffy

Sherbrooke. I know of a few self funded retirees who, because of the massive problems with shares and stock market etc these last 6 weeks or so, have lost so much of their investment money that they are now eligible to apply for a part aged pension. You may not get any money, ( I dont,) but if you can just get the pension card its a huge help with discounts on many bills etc, and allows you to apply for the regional seniors allowance. Its worth looking into. Just a thought.