Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roll Call....

Roll calls over- we have all gone missing either way I hope everyone is well, and soon we see all this shit behind us, and look forward to a drama free summer too.

Hi All.. Great to see a few of us older members still around. Qld (area where we are) has survived so far..interesting times indeed.. Stay safe everyone. !

I am still around and occasionally click in to see who is posting. Miss the old days of the Forums as so easy to follow discussions.
    Blink on FB and it's gone.
    Live in country Vic - South West Gippsland so can self isolate forever which suits me just fine.
    Victoria just coming out of serious lockdown and very worried to be honest given what is happening overseas. First day out and people queueing to get into the likes of Kmart etc. at MIDNIGHT - go figure what is so important that it can't wait til 8am the next morning.

It is a changing world, I just hope America decides a better path, soon. Quiet in our area, and I am glad Victoria has managed to survivie, as I say , it is only a matter of time. Hopefully none of us succumb.

Gee forgot to check in for ages.

Hi all

not much to report. hot, hot, hot

for the moment. praying for my favourite.............rain!