Thread: Merry Christmas to everyone on Cyberhorse.

Default Merry Christmas to everyone on Cyberhorse.

Merry Christmas from my fur babies Alf and Badger ( miniature horses) and Micky and Mitzie (cat humans) and I. May the grass grow just right and the sun shine. Lets hope 2021 brings lots of positive surprises.
    Horses are my friends for life

There isn't anyone on Cyberhorse mickey, but nice to see your Christmas greetings anyway …

I would also like to wish the cbh multitudes a safe and peaceful Christmas and a Covid-less.. New Year...
    The only thing wrong with a horse is that it is usually attached to a human

How nice Mickey. ��. Merry Christmas to you and your ponies and cats and assorted humans.
    And Merry Christmas to all the other CBHers including tgh. ������

Merry Christmas to you all- there are 4 of us still living at least.. after this year, let us all just hope it gets better and better as the months roll by.
    Chatty Chook still lives on, 17 months since she flew in, 2 wild ducks flew in and enjoy her food, and even boss her about.. the feathered friends like to be fed, the horses are locked in small amounts of grass... happy to be not burning up and running from flames this year.

Stay safe everyone...

Thanks all - Chistmas Carrots to all the Cyber-horses-and-ponies. And a very Merry Christmas from the Shetlands and me to you and yours. James still battles laminitis but is coping well enough not to make the difficult decision this year, he's an Old Pony now but has another Christmas or two in him yet. Three are leased out being companions for bored show horses during the Covid year/s. The other three ponies are also ageing, but 'so far so good'.

Merry Christmas!

So nice to see some are still around! I think we all probably drop in from time to tome to see what's happening...
    Here's hoping 2021 is a better year and everything was condensed into 1 year to get things over and done with - such a horrible year.

Here's to a fresh start next year Stay safe everyone

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. We go on as usual. Nothing much changes except lack of travel. Aquired another cat who was an orphan, and she hates the old boy, so keeps me on my toes.
    Hope 2021 improves and they find a vaccine soon.
    Stay safe .

Merry Christmas.
    Stay safe and keep posting please

Merry Christmas and lets hope the New Year is better although sadly started off too well.

Happy new year.. fingers crossed for a better year.. Stay safe Cbhers