Thread: Is everyone enjoying watching Equestrian events at the Olympics

Default Is everyone enjoying watching Equestrian events at the Olympics

Equestrian Life have been great providing free streaming. However with work I have now successfully missed all horse inspections and I am normally tending to my own horses when the dressage has gone live. But what I have been most surprised is the amount of coverage especially on 7 Mate. In years gone pass you would be lucky to see 2 tests. Mind you sometimes Lucinda is great with commentary and other times I could strangle her. However I am really looking forward to eventing especially jumping phases.
    Horses are my friends for life

Loving it! Even my husband enjoys it! I felt her dressage commentary was a bit lacking, but she is much more into the event dressage! I watch the live streaming on 7plus and they have replays if you want to catch up

Yes definitely watching catch up. Silly thing as soon as I wrote that I havent seen any coverage at night on free to air.
    Horses are my friends for life

Oh yes Mickey it has been great, plus anything missed can be caught up with. But did need the 7-app for all the dressage, not much at all was on free to air. Separately, aside from Melbourne Royal being off - now the Ekka. Thank dog for the Olympics for a bit of escape and relief from the misery-guts news.