Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breast Reduction Surgury? n/h

a girlfriend of mine had a reduction not sure what size she was but now she is a C cup and is much happier and not suffering any back pain anymore.

I haven't read what anyone else has read so sorry if I repeat or offend.

you look well proportioned, maybe a little generously so. sweetie you are 17 and haven't finished growing yet!

I would look at diet (& by that I mean a healthy eating plan). you look estrogen dominant, so the correct diet for your 'type' is essential. you can also look at hormone correction/supplementation, see a naturopath or an Integrative Dr.

if weight loss doesn't resolve it, then I know many girls that have had it done with great results. but all surgery carries risk, you must understand that these risks are very real.

at the end of the day you look like a normal health beautiful young lady. please make informed choices, see a few Dr's, get several opinions.

good luck with your horses
    taste is the visual logic of objects

It is a serious issue, but you need to manage it better now...
    Try Chiro and regular massage, strengthen the muscles between your shoulder blades.
    Take magnesium and vit E.

If you want kids, wait till after for a reduction if you can.

My mother had one done, it cost her just over $5000 after Medicare paid out their bit... As she elected to jump the queue... If you get on the waiting list for a full coverage reduction (yes they exist) it will be 5-15 years wait...

Save up and in the meantime, look after your back... It will make the difference!

I am 166cm tall and have 14g or 16f boobs... I manage them... But I would love them smaller...

Try online stores for affordable, big boob pretty bras...

Hi RTB, I understand a little of what you're saying. I have two friends who were FF and G sizings. One of them has had the surgery and the other is planning to. Frankly, I haven't heard of anyone who has had a breast reduction regretting it afterwards. My friend who's had it thoroughly enjoys turning up at school to pick up her kids not wearing a bra. And she's a D-cup now. Oh, and the first time she bought a bra in a shopping centre was a huge excitement for her.

Both my friends bought bras from this online store which has nicer bras for people who don't want to dress like grannies.

www.brastogo.com.au/

Hi RTB, Talk to your Mum. Mum's know heaps & if your's is well endowed as well she'll understand how you feel.
    Find out what health insurance your family has (I think you will still be under your parents til your 18).
    See your GP & ask for referals to both psychologist & appropriate plastic surgeon. (you will probably need an assessment from the psychologist to get approval for the surgery at your age).
    And I agree that you need surgery. If you are already having so much trouble at 17, it's only going to get worse. Especially if you put on weight or get pregnant. Lifes a long road. More so when you spend it in constant pain.

As for 'sagginess' well that increases with age. Has nothing to do with having kids or breast feeding.
    Once you hit 40 gravity kicks in whether you have kids or not. I know from experience.

What may help in the meantime is going to a gym and seeing a personal trainer. Explain you problem to them & ask for an exercise programe to build up the muscles that help support your breasts as well as shoulders & back.
    That should help with the pain.

BB

I am 161cm and a 12D.
    I manage mine. I can run, ride etc without it hurting.
    But I think if I was bigger, it would REALLY hurt.
    I feel for you bec.
    For now, get some good bra's.
    When I jump, I always wear a sports bra and a crop top to 'hold them in' so to speak.
    Good advice given here.

Now for a laugh:
    My bf actually asked me if I would get a breat enlargement :O I was shocked and said hell no. Then slapped him over the head and said, would you get a Pen!s enlargement. And then ran away before he could think about what I said!
    No matter what people think of you, you can be what ever you choose to be

You're a little tinker, Raffles!
    "God forbid that I should go to any Heaven in which there are no horses"

Haha that sound exactly like a conversation between me and my bf raffles! He cant understand why I get so irritated when he suggests breast enlargements, yet he takes it personally when I reply about the penis enlargement. Apparently that's different..........

RTB, that is THE sweetest photo! What a gorgeous girl you are.
    I want to make it clear that I DO NOT think you are overweight AT ALL, but because your breast size is causing you problems I would definitely take the joths' avice on board.
    I'm 5'2" and have weighed on average 50-52 kgs for years and am usually a C cup.
    A few years back I was very ill and lost 6-8kgs. I was underweight but I dropped to an A cup at my thinnest (yes, I was surprised!). At the moment I am over my 'comfort weight' at about 56kgs and am currently wearing a D cup. My point is, a few kilos over or under can definitely affect your bra size.
    So I think, if the only other option is surgery (which is a big deal), then it would be worth changing your diet/exercise regime a bit to see if a few kilos makes a difference to you. With your height, even 5 kilos might just be enough to make life a lot more comfortable without you becoming too slim.
    BUT, just dieting or trying to starve yourself won't do it as the sag factor will increase. You MUST exercise to keep your back and shoulder muscles strong and your pec muscles toned. I have also found that when I'm doing a lot of yoga and keeping my pecs and shoulders toned there is defnitely less sag and movement.
    Please please understand I think you're lovely just as you are, and if your concerns were purely about appearance I'd slap you. I do understand how uncomfortable and painful large breasts can be so I get that you're looking for a solution.

As a side note, doctors will want you at a certain body fat percentage before you will be approved to go in a Medicare waiting list to see if that fixes issue first