Thread: Agistment in Belrose/Terrey Hills?

Question Agistment in Belrose/Terrey Hills?

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of quality agistment with full size arena and grass paddocks, don't mind if it's full/half board/whatever works, just want good facilities, can work out the rest. I agisted in the area for years, but moved away for 3 years so a bit out of the loop (will visit saddleries tomorrow)
    It's just for my one gelding, can give references from well known stables/riders. PM me if you can help
    Thanks

One little bump incase anyone missed it - hopefully

There were just recently a couple of threads on this topic so that might be the reason why people are not replying.

It’s really mainly just about going to the saddlery and horseland in Terrey Hills and asking around.
    The place I would have recommended (although not if you need a floodlight arena) is now full.

Thanks Chipsy - I know you must see posts like this all the time - thought it was worth a shot. Do you mind telling me your recommendation, as I ride during the day and I am in no rush at all to leave where I am, just wanting to find somewhere closer when the right spot comes up, so happy to go on a waiting list

You have pm.