Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia Day

Default Australia Day

So for all those who have the day off - or an extended long weekend what are you up to?

BBQ, beer and beach cricket???
    East Gippsland Hoof Care A.C.E.H.P. - for balance, form & function
    www.wix.com/yunarickard/eghc
    "There is none so foolish as he who thinks he can outwit nature"

www.madeit.com.au/YRDesigns - beaded jewellery, handspun woollies, beanies, scarves, cards

Am looking forward to a weekend of kicking back actually! Heading to a friends BBQ and pool afternoon on Aus day, (looks like it will rain in Brissie so might be indoors) and then have a friends 21st the next day. Then it's the weekend! I'm meant to be having 2 lessons today but they will be postponed until the weekend too, so I have lots to look forward to!

Might build an ark....
    dont worry about me, I dont know Jack. And if you know Jack, my apologies....

Mojitos by the pool at a friend's house. Except, yeah, it will probably rain... So mojitos on the covered deck at a friend's house.

XC schooling in the morning and a BBQ in the afternoon Perfect day!

Nikj - I hope my ark is done by then so I can sit inside it on Aus day!!!! How's it looking your way? I saw on facebook they were sending all the kids at Pullenvale school home and Grandview Rd is closed?

No one from the school has contacted me.

Oh maybe it was a falsae alarm then. Just saw a picture of a lady in a Commodore trying to cross a flooded part of the road down by the school there in that low lying part on Gradnview Rd, and she was trapped, water at window height!

NikJ, I have brought my son home already. The @#$%& school texted my OH to tell him that we could pick our kids up early and my friend had the same experience - school contacted her OH, NOT her. We eventually found out and she picked both our boys up an hour ago.

Hells bells its my number they have. Off to get him